Minecraft PS4 & Xbox One Builds and MP game Thread

Soldato
So ****** off! While exploring I died in a cave - fair enough. As I was exploring I had my map on me so finding the cave after respawn took about 30-40 mins. I found and all my stuff was there so start collecting it and I dont have enough inventory space to hold it all. Climbed up a couple of blocks to drop my not so valuable items so I could pick up the ones I really want to keep. Go back to collect the rest and they have disappeared :mad: So I now have no map, lost about 200 bits of coal, 40 or so iron andost of my iron tools.

Making another map seems a right PITA, I tempted to delete the save and start again applying all that I know now I could rebuild soo much better.

Soldato
Cheers for the company konvict, hope you were suitably impressed with my giant chasms ;)

byeo, you need to get a mic. Made life so much easier when me and konvict were exploring my map.

Caporegime
OP
No problems, that seed is fantastic! So much to explore and see in that ravine. Very impressed.

I do find it a little inconsistent how long/which items disappear when you die.

Soldato
Sorry I didn't join you guys last night, Destiny mission took longer than I expected so I wasn't on until late.

I do find it a little inconsistent how long/which items disappear when you die.

The problem wasn't so much they disappeared when I got there, it was they were there and disappeared before I could collect them :( You start with nothing and I built a reasonable house and farm so I can do it again :)

Soldato
Started a new map last night, house is a boring 4x4x4 so no pictures but I seem to have built my house on huge caves. Plenty of mining oppurtunities but so many mobs!

This as far as I could go down as I haven't yet got the supplies for going further
Minecraft_PlayStationreg4Edition_20140917223331.jpg

Standing on the ledge as above looking up the cave
Minecraft_PlayStationreg4Edition_20140917231649.jpg

Associate
Uh oh, I didn't know this could be played split screen co-op, found this out last night which ended up with a four hour stint with the other half, this is exactly her kind if game where she can just potter about doing very little for hours.

Caporegime
OP
Sadly you can't do that. Would have to be a map on one persons console which we then all go on when people are online.

I'm thinking of starting a new map next time as my current one feels so barren.

Soldato
Anyone's free to join my game, always set to online when I'm playing and plenty of caves as a few of you have seen :p

I've nearly finished the powered rail from my house out to the mining area. All fenced and torched, rail's most of the way now. Just need to finish the "station" at the ravine end. You could all strike off on the other 3 compass points and make rail out to your areas and we can have a central hub.

Soldato
Sadly you can't do that. Would have to be a map on one persons console which we then all go on when people are online.

Sorry, that's what I mean.

Anyone's free to join my game, always set to online when I'm playing and plenty of caves as a few of you have seen :p

I've nearly finished the powered rail from my house out to the mining area. All fenced and torched, rail's most of the way now. Just need to finish the "station" at the ravine end. You could all strike off on the other 3 compass points and make rail out to your areas and we can have a central hub.

Sounds good, you on tonight ? I'll be on (with mic) :p

Caporegime
OP

How long is the railway?

Could pop the trophy for travelling a certain distance via minecart.

Sounds good, I'd disappear off looking for Diamonds :D

I like shiny things. :o

Soldato
It's about 300 blocks long at present, will double to the station. How far do you have to go for the achievement?

I've got loads of Iron so rail isn't a problem, just need more gold for powered boosters (you need 1 every 38 blocks to keep just under max speed from a 4 boost launcher)

Soldato
Tonight sounds like a good night to have a break from Destiny then. I should hopefully be on earlier than that as I want to start seriously rebuildinding all I lost. I will try to keep an eye out for you coming online but I am not that good at it so can you drop me an invite when you come on Windle.

Associate
My games online if anyone fancies hopping on

Cheers! Only been playing this for a single night but really getting into it. Could do with exploring other worlds as I am struggling a little with what to do (just being new to this kind of game).

Silly question but how do I go about joining your game (as you say its always up)? I had a look at the online list when I loaded my game and its just blank.

Soldato
Cheers! Only been playing this for a single night but really getting into it. Could do with exploring other worlds as I am struggling a little with what to do (just being new to this kind of game).

Silly question but how do I go about joining your game (as you say its always up)? I had a look at the online list when I loaded my game and its just blank.

You need to be on my PSN friends list (or a friend of someone on my friend list) so ping us a friend request if you don't have me.

Back
Top Bottom