Mini keyring-sized digital camera/camcorder

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
cool, i have a stunt kite too, but my as soon as i mentioned mini keyring camera to the other half, she said forget it. :p

What? You are seriously saying your other half would object to you buying a £9 camera? Seriously, some blokes need their balls re-attached....

Soldato
money troubles at the minute. got a mortgage, a child of 16months, with another child on the way, and only one wage coming in. and i work in retail..lol.. =/

Associate
Happened to mine a couple of time after leaving it in my pocket without turning it off. Reset button didnt work but let the battery drain and it'll reset itself and work fine.

Thanks for the advice, I will give that a try. Have tried the reset button many times, but no joy as yet.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
money troubles at the minute. got a mortgage, a child of 16months, with another child on the way, and only one wage coming in. and i work in retail..lol.. =/

Fair enough (have a similar situation myself so know where you're coming from). Your posts just made it like your missus was dictating what you can and can't buy :)

Wds

Wds

Associate
Mine just arrived in the mail, like this bit in the manual "it is very fashionable and wearable" yer ill be cool now :cool:

Associate
I gave in and decided to order one, the amount of cash I waste on silly little things.

Now all I need is a weather balloon & some form of GPS tracking.

Back
Top Bottom