Mini keyring-sized digital camera/camcorder

bah!! been following the thread! been really really good so far and haven't ordered yet. but am sooooo tempted :P don't think the missus will be too convinced though

ah fair do's :) can't really moan for £10 hehe

was half tempted to get this one also

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-DV-DVR-S...ctronics_Video_Camcorders?hash=item439dcacd1d

£2 more

I've just ordered one of these. On one of the videos earlier there was footage from this camera with it clipped to a sun visor. It was pretty good! For a tenner it is worth a go, even if I gaffa tape the thing to a part of the car as I go around.

That being said, if I can kick off the keyring ones, tape to the side of the car and use as a cheap bullet cam (not checked the price though).

Ordered one from the OP.

Planning on recasing, upping battery capacity and extending on/off button and status LED.

Grille mounted bullet cam with stop/start in the cabin. Ah yeah.

Yep, I think that is what I'm going to do as well. I'm guessing though that there will be a lot of wind noise come through? (cant watch the youtube vids with sound at work :( )

The vid of the Nissan floating about wasn't too bad for wind noise, if it did get bad though I was considering knocking up a deflector to sit in front of it. Or reposition the mic so it's at the back of the assembly.

Cool, will have to get one at some point, though i can't wait to see what you lot do with them.

Make sure to use them in interesting and silly places, like on your shoe while you walk around (try shopping or work), bicycle wheel, pet, kite or helium balloon on a string, firework/model rocket, on the end of a piece of string while you swing it around etc, im sure we can come up with some better stuff! :p

Back
Top Bottom