Mister FPGA

These were the first... It's going to be released at 1am tomorrow (5th Sept)

I watched the unboxing and part of the live stream last night yesterday. Looks impressive so far. Sale for our time is 1pm Friday Tempted to wake up for the first round though!

Last edited:
Sold out in 9min and quite a few people complaining about addresses not being accepted or order not being processed etc It's like Oasis all over again lol

I managed to get some SDRAM for my QMTEC board, under £20 shipped

Sold out in 9min and quite a few people complaining about addresses not being accepted or order not being processed etc It's like Oasis all over again lol

I managed to get some SDRAM for my QMTEC board, under £20 shipped
Yeah I saw those posts, also Taki just sent out a message that apparently only one possible scalper managed to order twice and they manually cancelled.

On the flip side, this should bring down the price of the actual DE-10 nano as well, so that's a positive! Although probably only in the second hand market.

I paid £123 for mine back in 2018 so with inflation the price from official sellers like digikey is about right.

It's the stock vs demand issue really..of course it's good to have other sources to get the stuff from and Taki has provided a slightly cheaper alternative at the cost of very dubious manufacturing quality. But 1000 pieces a time is not going to solve much at all.

At the end of the day these things have been around for 7 years so ample enough time to secure one if you really desired it, it's not as if it's some new sparkly thing it's just more people are starting to learn about it.

Last edited:
Yes, which is what way exactly? Not set up one before
Fusion then update all script I think (may need to set up wifi and plug in a keyboard). You can edit resolution etc in the settings.ini. It has been a while since I did mine. Plenty of guides on YT if unsure :).

Last edited:
Sold out quick again too
I wonder if they made some tweaks to make ordering easier. Last time, I got the "Waiting in queue" message with a wait time of "less than a minute". Took about five minutes to progress to order page and just started to type in my details when a popup appeared saying sold out so didn't get one. Order webpage looked different this time (I think).

Back
Top Bottom