Mister FPGA

His website is junk. My address kept getting rejected. Shopify uses an address verification system so when everyone orders at the same time
it cant cope and fails rejecting all post codes ! Annoying.

His website is junk. My address kept getting rejected. Shopify uses an address verification system so when everyone orders at the same time
it cant cope and fails rejecting all post codes ! Annoying.
I heard this. I had no problems with my postcode. I did see people had to type their address in rather than use autofill.
Mine shipped early hours of the morning. Looking forward to trying it, I managed to get the mega pack and also an extra RAM module.
Are you first batch?

I did notice a load of orders got cancelled yesterday.I wonder if they didn’t opt for DHL shipping.

I heard this. I had no problems with my postcode. I did see people had to type their address in rather than use autofill.

Are you first batch?

I did notice a load of orders got cancelled yesterday.I wonder if they didn’t opt for DHL shipping.
Yeah, I was unfortunately up at the time and needed a distraction! I could not do the Friday daytime order, always planned on getting one, so worked out in a weird way. I used the 4PX option and thankfully it has been dispatched.

Last edited:
Other option is to get a QMTECH with integrated 128MB SDRAM and an IO Board and case, they come in stock weekly and I’m sure someone said it actually works out cheaper than Taki’s mega pack

Last edited:
I'll be interested to see how people review their kits here. Is there a benefit to running a mister (or a clone) compared to emulation even when running on a modern tv?

I'll be interested to see how people review their kits here. Is there a benefit to running a mister (or a clone) compared to emulation even when running on a modern tv?
a lot of the early reviews suggest games are a frame or two out of sync, seems like it could be in the margin of error if you ask me. But I suspect different RAM/Storage could be a factor?

It looks like there is also two revisions of the board out there that use different RJ45 ports. When you screw the IO board in place the RJ45 is too high and the IO board bends!

It’s an easy fix but shouldn’t have passed QC like this

IMG_20240912_143514.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like there is also two revisions of the board out there that use different RJ45 ports. When you screw the IO board in place the RJ45 is too high and the IO board bends!

It’s an easy fix but shouldn’t have passed QC like this

IMG_20240912_143514.jpg
Oh wow, that is pretty bad!

@Zaf Did you use DHL option for shipping? My 4PX one got knocked back and has been re-sent, so still waiting.

Last edited:
Mine's just arrived and looks okay. Was a bit concerned as the box has tick boxes for additional items but none of the boxes were ticked and I thought I just had the board.

Mine's just arrived and looks okay. Was a bit concerned as the box has tick boxes for additional items but none of the boxes were ticked and I thought I just had the board.
Keep us updated on the build. Did you have to pay any additional charges?

Edit: I have just checked my tracking and it has departed from an airport in HK :)

Last edited:
@JoeBoi - paid for DHL delivery and didn't have any extra fees to pay. Packaging is good quality. There's no instructions in the box and I'm guessing because there are unboxing and setting up videos.

Back
Top Bottom