Monaco Grand Prix 2010, Monte Carlo - Race 6/19

Schumacher has previously been banned from races...well his team anyway. Just like Button. He's also been black flagged.

Not sure why people are anti-german, they are pretty much the most similar nation to us in the Europe.

alonso broke the 1.14s on super softs

Alonso does seem to be dominating...so far.
Traditionally though, RedBull don't use their fastest setup till qualifying, where they go much faster, so I would still say that if its dry on Saturday, RedBulls should occupy the front row.

Alonso does seem intent on going absolutely as fast as he can, in every session. Given that it has now started raining, he should finish top in this session, too.

Schumacher has previously been banned from races...well his team anyway. Just like Button. He's also been black flagged.

Not sure why people are anti-german, they are pretty much the most similar nation to us in the Europe.

schumachers never been banned from races only disqualified?

MS's team has been banned, which amounts to the same thing. Most notably in 1994, when he was disqualified in Spa and also banned from the following 2 races. He was also black flagged at Silverstone, which he ignored and was then disqualified from that race.

MS certainly has been through the wars.

Not looking good for button. if he's not happy with the setup by now, then he usually doesn't do well :(

In all fairness Acid, when Button was on the track doing his laps, it was raining and even Alonso who was epic today, wouldn't have been able to post decent lap times, on the damp track.

I'm sure that come Saturday Button will be in better shape. If its dry though, dont expect him to be matching Hamilton.

12477462.jpg

Ferrari's Fernando Alonso fastest in Monaco practice
Fernando Alonso topped the timesheets in both of Thursday's sessions as Ferrari took the fight to Red Bull in practice for the Monaco Grand Prix.

I'm sure that come Saturday Button will be in better shape. If its dry though, dont expect him to be matching Hamilton.

look at the qualifying record so far....

Even in dry quali Button was a 1/10 off Hamilton for last weekend - please stop talking ****

Back
Top Bottom