Poll: Monaco Grand Prix 2017, Monte Carlo - Race 6/20

Rate the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm beginning to think that both Stroll and Vandorne are worse than Maldonado. Palmer seems to be a bit rubbish too. There are only so many occasions that you can blame the car.

Compare that lot above with Ocon, Werhlein, and Sainz, who are in a different league.

Great 25 points lost for Hamilton due to learner drivers being allowed to buy their way onto the grid.

Still means I dont need to watch the 'race' (procession) tomorrow and can go out.

Also, since when have cars been forced to go on the weighbridge mid qualifying session?

Great 25 points lost for Hamilton due to learner drivers being allowed to buy their way onto the grid.

Still means I dont need to watch the 'race' (procession) tomorrow and can go out.
To be fair, if he'd got the job done earlier he wouldn't be relying on his final lap to get into Q3.

See, something is messed up with qualifying, he got hauled in for scrutineering which lost him a minute easily as they then had to push the car to the pitbox. Had he done that lap a minute earlier he'd be in Q3.

I'm not a fan of cars failing on track ruining anyone getting their lap in and scrutineering really can't be done while being fair during a qualifying session in which you give a couple of cars a minute less of qualifying than others.

Which way will Ham go, either pit straight away and then go the whole way on one set or go as far as he can go on first set and pit under a safety car or deep deep into the race?

Also, since when have cars been forced to go on the weighbridge mid qualifying session?
LOL and forever

I guess it was the only way that Mclaren could actually have an impact in a race/chance to score a point this season and they took it.

Briatore would be proud, funny how it happens when Alonso is nowhere nearby though :D

Back
Top Bottom