More London violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just because Iive in London, I have loads of black friends and visit their homes and meet their parents etc. I know more black people who are great upstanding law abiding members of society than I do white people. And white kids are just as involved with gangs in East London as any kid.

So then why do more black people join gangs? Why do more black people commit crime?

They don't join gangs because they are black, that's for sure. It's socioeconomic causes, not skin colour causes.

Maybe it's just because Iive in London, I have loads of black friends and visit their homes and meet their parents etc. I know more black people who are great upstanding law abiding members of society than I do white people. And white kids are just as involved with gangs in East London as any kid.

They don't join gangs because they are black, that's for sure. It's socioeconomic causes, not skin colour causes.

Socioeconomic...the first part of which is...that's right...culture!

Socioeconomic...the first part of which is...that's right...culture!

No, socioeconomic is short for sociological. Not cultural.

You aren't answering questions, so if a white man commits crime what is the cause(if not white culture)? And why is it different to a black man committing a crime (which you think is caused by culture)?

Such discrimination. No matter what you say I will ALWAYS refuse to believe white and black people commit crimes for completely different reasons. I find it utterly appalling to attribute a crime committed by black people as a "cultural" thing, and keeping white people separate.

No, socioeconomic is short for sociological. Not cultural.

You aren't answering questions, so if a white man commits crime what is the cause(if not white culture)? And why is it different to a black man committing a crime (which you think is caused by culture)?

It's no different. What youre failing to grasp despite it being repeatedly stated is that given the same set if circumstances a black person in this country is more likely to commit a crime than a white one, or asian one or any other race.

And a key part of sociological study is the study of culture.

I look at real reasons on a individual case basis. Grouping all this nonsense into a cultural thing to makemit easier to point fibgers will never solve anything.

It's no different. What youre failing to grasp despite it being repeatedly stated is that given the same set if circumstances a black person in this country is more likely to commit a crime than a white one, or asian one or any other race.

But that's not BECAUSE he's got more melanin.

Correlation does not equal causation.

Can I ask a simple question.

If a white man and a black man commit the same crime, say they rob a couple old ladies, would you think they are both equally deranged?

But that's not BECAUSE he's got more melanin.

Correlation does not equal causation.

I know...we discussed this on the last page. It's because of the culture in which said person is raised. You do remember that conversation, right? Why do you like to try and say people are saying things that they clearly aren't?

Aren't you someone that advocates cannabis use as having no long term mental effects? I think you need to reasses that belief of yours.

Okay fair enough. Thanks for your time. You're clearly passionate about fixing society's problems, as am I, we just seem to have different methods.

So then why do more black people join gangs? Why do more black people commit crime?

more cultural tbh.. - its like asking why the mafia is mostly olive skin coloured people

the kid from Nigeria with parents who are Engineers and who grows up in the suburbs is probably no more likely to join a gang than any white kid from a similar background

there is a history of gang violence in London from Yardie gangs and obviously if you've got a gang established by people from the carribean and that culture has a knock on effect on younger generations then you might well find that within that area particular of organised crime - street lev el drug dealing etc.. there are disproportionately more black people

then again in other areas like say prostitution you might well find lots of Albanians etc..

more cultural tbh.. - its like asking why the mafia is mostly olive skin coloured people

the kid from Nigeria with parents who are Engineers and who grows up in the suburbs is probably no more likely to join a gang than any white kid from a similar background

there is a history of gang violence in London from Yardie gangs and obviously if you've got a gang established by people from the carribean and that culture has a knock on effect on younger generations then you might well find that within that area particular of organised crime - street lev el drug dealing etc.. there are disproportionately more black people

then again in other areas like say prostitution you might well find lots of Albanians etc..

That's been my point throughout the entire thread. Asim did his usual thing of talking rubbish though and derailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom