More London violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think London is any better or worse than UKs other big city’s. Just gets more press. Knife crime is a curse countywide. Shock horror when you take thousands of police off the streets crime goes up. I’ve lived in and around London for 26 years and crime has always been an issue. It’s just it gets moved around as areas get gentrified. My first place was just off Portobello Road 26 years ago and it was rough around there late at night. Now it’s all £million + flats and multi £million houses.

Yeah but I know how your brain works. "Oh it's because he's black(or whatever)" youre never able to actually understand the real motivations in a criminological sense.

Once again. You are wrong, certain groups aren't poorer because they keep going to prison. It's the other way round, being poor/in poverty with nothing to lose, absent parents, and no morals and skills, is what entices kids to turn to lives of crime, THEN they potentially end up in prison.

You were so close with this one. So close. Why are the parents absent...

You tell me lol. I've posted my thoughts.

Things done happen just because people are black.

Dammit. So close. So so close.

Well Asim. A significant reason that children end up being raised by a single parent is because the other parent, typically the father but in rare cases the mother, is in prison!

Literally hundreds of reasons why a kid might not have both parents and a good family. None of these reasons
Dammit. So close. So so close.

Well Asim. A significant reason that children end up being raised by a single parent is because the other parent, typically the father but in rare cases the mother, is in prison!

Yeah but how is this related to ethnicity as a causal factor? Lol.

A white parent can be in prison too lmao.

Literally hundreds of reasons why a kid might not have both parents and a good family. None of these reasons

Yeah but how is this related to ethnicity as a causal factor? Lol.

A white parent can be in prison too lmao.

You'll notice, if as I suggested, you read properly that I never suggested ethnicity as being a causal factor. The cause is culture. It just so happens however that one line separating cultures can be ethnicity.

As long as you are aware that white kid would do exactly the same as a dark skinned kid when put in similar situations, I don't think there's anything more to discuss.

Right so going to prison is in black dad's culture is it.

Goodness me. Hahaha

No. Committing crime is. The outcome of which is frequently prison.

The number of black males in prison is statistically far higher than their population demographic makes up.

The number of black single parent households is also far higher than their population demographic makes up.

Cause. Effect.

No. Committing crime is. The outcome of which is frequently prison.

The number of black males in prison is statistically far higher than their population demographic makes up.

The number of black single parent households is also far higher than their population demographic makes up.

Cause. Effect.

Wow literally said committing crime is a black cultural thing :eek:

Amazing.

Factual. Supported by evidence.

If it's not explain why in almost all crimes black people are over represented vs all other races

So when black people commit crimes it's because "culture". And when a white man commits a crime? What's the cause when a white man commits a crime?

Right so going to prison is in black dad's culture is it.

I do not know what the stats are for the UK. But in the US 30-40% Black males will serve a prison sentence at some point in their lives.

The figure for White people is around 3%

So, for whatever reason, yes it does seem to be.

Single parenthood for Black Women with the fathers/partners in Gangs/Prison/Dead is pretty much the standard fare.

Factual. Supported by evidence.

If it's not explain why in almost all crimes black people are over represented vs all other races

I'd say it's just gang culture, and gang culture happens to run in in poorer areas which in the case of America seems to made up of more blacks/minorities. Poor white areas similar things happen. Or places like Brazil for example.

I do not know what the stats are for the UK. But in the US 30-40% Black males will serve a prison sentence at some point in their lives.

The figure for White people is around 3%

So, for whatever reason, yes it does seem to be.

Single parenthood for Black Women with the fathers/partners in Gangs/Prison/Dead is pretty much the standard fare.

Yeah but this isn't black culture/white culture.

It's gang culture Vs good family life culture. White people can be part of gang culture too.

Just because there are relatively more black people in gang culture, doesn't mean gang culture is black culture.

Correlation does not equal causation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom