"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

A UK government report is a right wing propaganda website? Come on Tony, even you're not that special.

Still waiting on those excerpts.
I really have no idea what you are expecting. Why would I post excerpts?

Its not the report that is right wing propaganda it is the websites you would go to that verify your bias.

Do you have a clear point to make?

I will wait.
His point is that you are desperately clinging to anything in a blind attempt to ignore the realities of the scandal, firstly you ignored (and continue to do so) the findings of the QC that the officials knew about, and covered up for decades, the abuse because they didn't want to be seen as being racist. Now you've latched onto this idea that the people involved weren't 'proper muslims' because they were going to nightclubs/gambling and the like and couldn't get a mulsim girl because they ignore the hadiths that govern Islam when all the people found guilty were 25 to late 40's most with families and children of the same age as the victims (who were all under the age of 15/16 with some as young as 10/11).

I really have no idea what you are expecting. Why would I post excerpts?

Its not the report that is right wing propaganda it is the websites you would go to that verify your bias.

You would post them Tony because you claimed Bowdons post was excellent and that me saying it was tripe was incorrect. It's been explained to you how that's not the case and we're waiting on you posting sections of the report that support Bowdons conclusions. Come on Tony. You can do it!

His point is that you are desperately clinging to anything in a blind attempt to ignore the realities of the scandal, firstly you ignored (and continue to do so) the findings of the QC that the officials knew about, and covered up for decades, the abuse because they didn't want to be seen as being racist. Now you are desperately clinging to this idea that the people involved weren't 'proper muslims' because they were going to nightclubs/gambling and the like and couldn't get a mulsim girl because they ignore hadiths that givern islamc when all the people found guilty were 25 to late 40's with families and children of the same age as the victims who were under all the age of 15/16 with some as young as 10/11.
I am not ignoring the scandal which you would know if you bothered to read my posts.

I didnt write that post.

I've already explained the likely causes. Still waiting in you though Tony. Come on big boy, you can do it.

Answer the question and stop skirting around. Do you think they only did this because they are muslims and their religion tells them they can do this?

Answer the question and stop skirting around. Do you think they only did this because they are muslims and their religion tells them they can do this?

Ah ah ah. I asked first. You can answer first. Although yey again I'll repeat for you, I've already answered that question.
You seem to need things repeated a lot...

I am not ignoring the scandal which you would know if you bothered to read my posts.
Yes, you've skirted around the issue of whom to blame and why, ignored posts that have explained the difference in the various sects of Islam because you see Muslims as one big homogenous group (unsurprising giving your social and political leanings).

I didnt write that post.
I know that genius.

Yes, you've skirted around the issue of whom to blame and why, ignored posts that have explained the difference in the various sects of Islam because you see Muslims as one big homogenous group (unsurprising giving your social and political leanings).
No I havent. They didnt do this because their religion says it is okay. They did it becasue they are terrible terrible people. Non muslims do this kind of **** as well.

Are you honestly trying to say that if it wasnt for islam this stuff wouldnt happen?

Apart from the scum bags that did this the police and social services are to blame for letting it carry on. Just like they do even when it doesnt involve muslims.

No I havent. They didnt do this because their religion says it is okay. They did it becasue they are terrible terrible people. White non muslims do this kind of **** as well.

Apart from the scum bags that did this the police and social services are to blame for letting it carry on. Just like they do even when it doesnt involve muslims.
Why do you think there's these scandals happening all over the north of England, all involving the same demographic of men (Pakistani Muslim men aged 25-50), why do said demographic of men make up 80% of grooming gang convictions despite being around 1.5% of the population?

Hell, why are you lumping all Muslims into the same category?! Go tell a Sunni Muslim he is the same as a Shia Muslim and see what happens to you..

Last edited:
Why do you think there's these scandals happening all over the north of England, all involving the same demographic of men (Pakistani Muslim men aged 25-50), why do said demographic of men make up 80% of grooming gang convictions despite being around 1.5% of the population?
Because they know each other socially and was passed mouth to mouth. It certainly wasnt given out by the cleric at the services. Most of it was knocking shops that are over many many chip shops and residential buidlings in London.

This is happening in smaller scales all over the country and many would not involve muslims.

Because they know each other socially and was passed mouth to mouth. It certainly wasnt given out by the cleric at the services. Most of it was knocking shops that are over many many chip shops and residential buidlings in London.

This is happening in smaller scales all over the country and many would not involve muslims.
That doesn’t explain it at all. Non Pakistani men are also capable of knowing one another socially, and owning chip shops.

Oh right so they are just calling up a bloke they met in a piub one night who lives 100 miles away and saying 'you know what's good rape, those 12 year old white girls, you want to get in on it its awesome'? Are you for real?

Back
Top Bottom