"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

That doesn’t explain it at all. Non Pakistani men are also capable of knowing one another socially, and owning chip shops.
Oh right so they are just calling up a bloke they met in a piub one night who lives 100 miles away and saying 'you know what's good rape, those 12 year old white girls, you want to get in on it its awesome'? Are you for real?
Both your posts make no sense.

Both your posts make no sense.
Yes it does.

You were asked why Pakistani men disproportionately commit grooming gang rapes compared to how much of the population they make up. To which you replied “because they know each other socially”.

That doesn’t explain it at all, because non Pakistani men also know one another socially.

So have you got another explanation as to why Pakistani men make up 80% of the crimes while being 1.5% of the population?

What question have you asked that I havent already answered numerous times? I must have lost it in all the nonsense.

You've never answered it once and I believe I've asked...5 or 6 times now. That much of a problem with short-term memory loss you either have something very medically wrong and need urgent help or you need to lay off the recreationals!

Yes it does.

You were asked why Pakistani men disproportionately commit grooming gang rapes compared to how much of the population they make up. To which you replied “because they know each other socially”.

That doesn’t explain it at all, because non Pakistani men also know one another socially.

So have you got another explanation as to why Pakistani men make up 80% of the crimes while being 1.5% of the population?
I dont know but that isnt a question really is it? Its a statement.

What’s the point anymore, he is so dogmatic, can’t bring himself to criticise backward beliefs because they come from minorities. There is nothing we can say, show, or do to convince him that he’s wrong.

He’s a dogmatic bigot. Not gonna waste any more of my time.

You've never answered it once and I believe I've asked...5 or 6 times now. That much of a problem with short-term memory loss you either have something very medically wrong and need urgent help or you need to lay off the recreationals!
So you havent really asked any questions have you? Now answer mine. Do you think they do did this because there are muslims and think it is okay or are they just truley horrible people?

So you havent really asked any questions have you? Now answer mine. Do you think they do did this because there are muslims and think it is okay or are they just truley horrible people?

Tony please get the medical help you urgently need. Or mail me whatever you're smoking because that stuff is goooood

What’s the point anymore, he is so dogmatic, can’t bring himself to criticise backward beliefs because they come from minorities. There is nothing we can say, show, or do to convince him that he’s wrong.

He’s a dogmatic bigot. Not gonna waste any more of my time.

You arent saying anything that cant be leveled at any someone that isnt pakistani or muslim though? You do realise they know what they did was against the law right?

Tony please get the medical help you urgently need. Or mail me whatever you're smoking because that stuff is goooood

So you have just realised you havent got a point to make and are just trolling?

There's only one troll here and youve already been called out for it in this thread.
Ive been called out on by trolls thats not really how it works. You have all asked the same things I have answered the same way.

It basicaly boils down to the OP being about the cover up and scandal but quickly turned into they did it because islam told them to and we should stop allowing them in the country.

Still waiting dis86
All Muslims? No (as you've been told many many times). Specific sect of islam that allows the rape of the non believer that's the majority faith in Pakistan/Afghanistan and a few other areas, yes.

Do you believe ISIS holds the same values as Muslims all over the world?

All Muslims? No (as you've been told many many times). Specific sect of islam that allows the rape of the non believer that's the majority faith in Pakistan/Afghanistan and a few other areas, yes.

Do you believe ISIS holds the same values as Muslims all over the world?
Is your name dis86? I know where you stand.

Some of them may have tried to justify it by saying that but but it isnt why they did it.

Last edited:
It's like Brexit, but here we have a group of posters deeply entrenched in embracing the open borders, globalisation and rampant multiculturalism nonsense, so deeply entrenched in it that they risibly ignore and deny that rape, arson and murder of children by an easily and incontrovertibly identifiable group of immigrants and their progeny is occurring on a shockingly widespread scale.

Not only happy to rub the Right's noses in it, but to watch the terrible consequences of it whilst making ridiculous assertions as to it being all in the imagination and just "random blokes", and our fault in that these animals are not being given enough nice houses or adequate social services support.

The only support they need is by a noose around their necks.

That doesn’t explain it at all. Non Pakistani men are also capable of knowing one another socially, and owning chip shops.

I think his point, which is right, is that there is a strong sense of community relations in some cultures and Pakistani communities can be quite tight-knit. Doesn't mean others can't be the same but for some Pakistanis from certain areas of Pakistan this casues a lot of problems when you bring in a strong sense of tradition and a skewed understanding of Sunni Islam.

As you've been pointing out, not all Muslims are the same but not all Sunnis are the same either.

I think his point, which is right, is that there is a strong sense of community relations in some cultures and Pakistani communities can be quite tight-knit. Doesn't mean others can't be the same but for some Pakistanis from certain areas of Pakistan this casues a lot of problems when you bring in a strong sense of tradition and a skewed understanding of Sunni Islam.

As you've been pointing out, not all Muslims are the same but not all Sunnis are the same either.

That doesn't explain the point he was raising at the time of why this is so widespread across the country though. It does explain why there was a lot of cover for these offences within the respective communities by members of those communities however.

Back
Top Bottom