"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

Crimes have been committed, then let the Police deal with it. End of! There has been far more paedo gangs and rings over the years, and no mention of their origins. Guess what 95% of those convictions were white. Couldn't see Tommy and his boys going on about that!
Do you have the statistics for that, plus the population size for each racial group. The police I find that funny, they are a joke.

Wow. Reading ther thread again upto now.

They'd have loved Tony in Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford etc. If fact I suspect that he may even work on Oldham's council.
His attitude towards the subject basically that demographics don't matter, that other demographics do it, albeit on much tinier scale (not proven to be true) & that it's all the fault of the victims because they're prostitutes (willing or not) is EXACTLY how this became such a widespread scandal.

If I were police I'd be knocking on his door with a warrant and a litony of questions.

Come on Tony, don't be scared. Corroborate it. You've not posted any excerpts from the report yet so you're not repeating anything.

It's Tony, you likely won't ever get a coherent argument from him, he just postures a bit in threads like this, any inconsistencies or flawed arguments and he'll just deflect.

In fact, it's likely in part because various local councils and social services have been staffed by people like Tony that a blind eye was turned for so many years while these rapes were happening... full on head in the sand attitude towards it all.

Last edited:
Crimes have been committed, then let the Police deal with it. End of! There has been far more paedo gangs and rings over the years, and no mention of their origins. Guess what 95% of those convictions were white. Couldn't see Tommy and his boys going on about that!

You're neglecting that Asian males are disproportionately represented in all sex crimes.
Black males under represented in paedophilia cases but over in other sex crimes.
Don't let the facts get in the way of your ignorance though.

I see this guy is still grooming people while in prison.

It's amazing how much a little ego massage will go.

There will always be bad people like this guy around. It is the systems that are setup to stop people like him that failed. Then there was a coverup to stop the exposure.

The police did know about this stuff because some of it was literally going on right in front of their eyes.

How can a police officer say an underage girl consented to sex? Anyone working with children who holds that view should be, at the very least, immediately sacked and barred from working with children and vulnerable people ever again.

I'm not sure if its him or not, but one of the groomers in Oldham was employed as a welfare officer, for decades! Sex offender taxi drivers were allowed to operate, despite there supposed to be checks and blocks on that situation happening.

Look just because you think the prostitutes you visit do it voluntary I can assure you that most arent doing it for fun.
Believe it or not, chief, forced prostitution, i.e., human trafficking, is a crime.

Why do you insist on making this about ethnicity? Would you do the same for any other characteristic? Is it wrong to discuss violence against women as being perpetrated by men, for example?

Clearly this is a specific cultural issue related to people whose views on women's rights differ from the values generally taken for granted in the UK. Why avoid that demonstrable fact?

Young victim does an interview, then gets a visit from the Police and grilled about it.

Is there an option to opt out of paying tax for this?

Although I don't necessarily agree with his views it does sometimes appear that Tony's views are either misrepresented or straw-manned.

Whatever the case, there should have been a full on purge of those public servants who did nothing to stop this, and harsh punishments for the perpetrators. The problem of course is how wide spread this appears to be in some communities.

Although I don't necessarily agree with his views it does sometimes appear that Tony's views are either misrepresented or straw-manned.

Whatever the case, there should have been a full on purge of those public servants who did nothing to stop this, and harsh punishments for the perpetrators. The problem of course is how wide spread this appears to be in some communities.

Which part of him repeatedly refusing to answer a question or support his claims was him being misrepresented?
He fires accusations at people without anything to back them up and then trolls when he's called out. He's one of the absolute worst posters on the forum and constantly derails threads where he doesn't like the topic in order to get them shut down.

"Rotherham grooming gangs sexually abused and trafficked up to 1,400 girls"

Two of this scum was let out after only 5 years.
Only in the UK.

"Rotherham grooming gangs sexually abused and trafficked up to 1,400 girls"

Two of this scum was let out after only 5 years.
Only in the UK.

And they'll be back in Rotherham, where the abuse is STILL HAPPENING under SYP's noses, which are obviously being turned, within a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom