"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

I don't know what the situation is in the other towns but the one near me as been quite revealing when it comes to the relying on votes in parts of the Muslim community. These block votes are controlled by gangs (or cartels as they prefer to be known). So the establishment turned a blind eye to what was going on. Nobody wanted to ruffle any feathers. Convicted sex offenders were being given taxi licenses to operate. The main guy actually worked for the council for decades even when his background was known. Most of this information is coming out because the law abiding people in the Muslim community want these cartels out, as well as their political overlords.

I think there needs to be an investigation outside of the police, with powers to bring charges. How a police officer can see a car with a group of men and one 12 year old girl inside and think that is a normal situation is beyond rationality. It's abnormal.

Also why do the police in these situations think these girls can even consent to sex when they aren't of legal age? Unless we now start seeing police sacked for allowing underage sex to take place, then I think we can assume the order not to take action was given from above.

"I was only following orders, your 'onour" will most likely be the defence strategy of many involved.

It's interesting that people focus on these cases, yet when Prince Andrew is 'accused' it's suddenly just girls who didn't know any better and who were woo'd by a royal.

Let's ignore Jimmy Saville and victims of the Church, instead let's focus on the dirty foreigners. Are they so alien if the police practically encourage something that the royal family also indulge in? I'd say they're all of the same culture, a culture of the institutions at the very core of the country.

The police not wanting to be seen as racist seems like an easy scapegoat, is that the only reason why they didn't investigate?

How many times was the inquiry into Jimmy Saville halted? Why did it take until his death for it even to start?

It's clear the country has a problem with child abusers, at all levels of society, despite what the usual crowd on here think.

Wondered how long it'd take for apologists/whataboutery to turn up. Page 2 is quite late in GD standards.

Anyone ever seen a member of these ethnic groups ever apologise in abject embarrassment for their fellows' behaviour, instead of posting whataboutery?

Prince Andrew nor his associates never murdered any of the girls, never drugged them, never set fire to their family homes, never staged a fatal car "accident", and the difference to happily being repeatedly jetted around the world to meet Princes and celebrities, is somewhat different to being drugged and gang raped in the back of Abdul's old Toyota taxi, or above a takeaway :)

I don't think that Prince Andrew and his associates managed to groom, rape and drug girls, in the number of thousands, despite his sweaty appearance ;)

I have on more than one occasion posted in these forums that a share of the blame in the UK grooming gangs saga could undoubtedly be fairly put on some of the female participants. I believe my views and comments are accurate and balanced.

"I was only following orders, your 'onour" will most likely be the defence strategy of many involved.

Wondered how long it'd take for apologists/whataboutery to turn up. Page 2 is quite late in GD standards.

If whatabouttery is what you took from that post then you're clearly beyond help.

Rapists/abusers of all creeds are an issue, that includes foreigners, Muslims, Christians, Police, royal family members, the list goes on. The fact that you choose to focus on brown ones, presumably this means you support the non-brown abusers?

And there we go, Chris actually apologising for Prince Andrew, nice... and accused me of whataboutism. Projection at its finest :)

If whatabouttery is what you took from that post then you're clearly beyond help.

Rapists/abusers of all creeds are an issue, that includes foreigners, Muslims, Christians, Police, royal family members, the list goes on. The fact that you choose to focus on brown ones, presumably this means you support the non-brown abusers?

And there we go, Chris actually apologising for Prince Andrew, nice... and accused me of whataboutism. Projection at its finest :)

Or because he's sticking to the topic of this thread which you're so eager to try and deflect from.

Conversely we could minimise or even stop the further importation of people with a totally alien view of acceptable social structure and behaviour?

We've no shortage of homegrown white child abusers that the police turned blind eye to for decades. Maybe if the police and justice system did their ******* jobs and our government didn't cut police numbers by 20k things might be a bit better :rolleyes:

We've no shortage of homegrown white child abusers that the police turned blind eye to for decades. Maybe if the police and justice system did their ******* jobs and our government didn't cut police numbers by 20k things might be a bit better :rolleyes:

But this has nothing to do with a cut to police numbers. In fact a lot of it took place as police numbers were on the up.
Likewise we do have our own problems so Chris is absolutely right that we don't need to add to them by importing more.

But this has nothing to do with a cut to police numbers. In fact a lot of it took place as police numbers were on the up.

You think these things are no longer happening? Has all of this now been stopped? Has it hell. Do you think cutting police numbers by 20k improved the chances of these people being bought before the courts?

The topic is mass child abuse by certain ethnic groups being ignored by the authorities based on race.
I'm not surprised you struggle though.

And I've mentioned that specific thing in my first reply. I also added some context. I appreciate in your tunnel vision view of the world that probably doesn't sit well, but that's your problem not mine.

You think these things are no longer happening? Has all of this now been stopped? Has it hell. Do you think cutting police numbers by 20k improved the chances of these people being bought before the courts?

I know for a fact that these things are still happening. Unfortunately I've met a number of the victims. It isn't down to lack of police numbers but rather the difficulty in having the police pursue the perpetrators due to how difficult gathering evidence to meet the threshold of prosecution set by the cps and courts can be.
That and often the victims don't realise they're victims until later in life or are afraid of the threats and repercussions they face.

And I've mentioned that specific thing in my first reply. I also added some context. I appreciate in your tunnel vision view of the world that probably doesn't sit well, but that's your problem not mine.

You dismissed that thing in your first reply.

I know for a fact that these things are still happening. Unfortunately I've met a number of the victims. It isn't down to lack of police numbers but rather the difficulty in having the police pursue the perpetrators due to how difficult gathering evidence to meet the threshold of prosecution set by the cps and courts can be.
That and often the victims don't realise they're victims until later in life or are afraid of the threats and repercussions they face.

So police numbers make no difference on how many crimes can be investigated, that is what you are saying? Police numbers being at a level that they are able to walk the streets and interact with the public in significant numbers like they did in the past doesn't make any difference to community crime?

So police numbers make no difference on how many crimes can be investigated, that is what you are saying? Police numbers being at a level that they are able to walk the streets and interact with the public in significant numbers like they did in the past doesn't make any difference to community crime?
This isn't 'community crime' and its not about lack of resource. There are large teams actively investigating it.
This is crime carried out with a high level of organisation in such a way that it is very difficult to bring prosecutions. Unfortunately the police didn't just learn lessons from the first revelations of these crimes, the criminals did too.
They often use asian males under the criminal age of responsibility to essentially act as the lures. They are better at covering their tracks in terms of communication using more secure sources or verbal instruction. The other thing is they often have support from those not directly involved in committing the offences, small business owners, female family members etc.

Anyone ever seen a member of these ethnic groups ever apologise in abject embarrassment for their fellows' behaviour, instead of posting whataboutery?

Prince Andrew nor his associates never murdered any of the girls, never drugged them, never set fire to their family homes, never staged a fatal car "accident", and the difference to happily being repeatedly jetted around the world to meet Princes and celebrities, is somewhat different to being drugged and gang raped in the back of Abdul's old Toyota taxi, or above a takeaway :)

I don't think that Prince Andrew and his associates managed to groom, rape and drug girls, in the number of thousands, despite his sweaty appearance ;)

I have on more than one occasion posted in these forums that a share of the blame in the UK grooming gangs saga could undoubtedly be fairly put on some of the female participants. I believe my views and comments are accurate and balanced.
Did anyone see the docu on Sky recently called Scouting for girls (I think but Im not googling that) that was about how young girls were being abuse/raped while being offered modeling jobs? Not by muslims mind.

It is fairly disgusting that you dont see the Epstien girls and their kind as the same as these girls having the same things done to them but by rich white men.

Did anyone see the docu on Sky recently called Scouting for girls (I think but Im not googling that) that was about how young girls were being abuse/raped while being offered modeling jobs? Not by muslims mind.

It is fairly disgusting that you dont see the Epstien girls and their kind as the same as these girls having the same things done to them but by rich white men.

Feel free to create a thread as it's very different to the scenario in this one.

Whataboutism at its finest, although it is Tony so we shouldn't be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom