"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

Of course it is different because this thread is about muslims. Not really anything to do with the poor victims.

Then why don't you try and discuss the topic at hand instead of deflecting? Also I believe the only people to mention religion are those trying to deflect, like yourself and sigma. You know, the usual suspects.

Then why don't you try and discuss the topic at hand instead of deflecting? Also I believe the only people to mention religion are those trying to deflect, like yourself and sigma. You know, the usual suspects.
You must have a lot of people on ignore then.

Anyone ever seen a member of these ethnic groups ever apologise in abject embarrassment for their fellows' behaviour, instead of posting whataboutery?

Prince Andrew nor his associates never murdered any of the girls, never drugged them, never set fire to their family homes, never staged a fatal car "accident", and the difference to happily being repeatedly jetted around the world to meet Princes and celebrities, is somewhat different to being drugged and gang raped in the back of Abdul's old Toyota taxi, or above a takeaway :)

I don't think that Prince Andrew and his associates managed to groom, rape and drug girls, in the number of thousands, despite his sweaty appearance ;)

I have on more than one occasion posted in these forums that a share of the blame in the UK grooming gangs saga could undoubtedly be fairly put on some of the female participants. I believe my views and comments are accurate and balanced.
ever seen a white male apologize when another white male grooms a child, considering this scenario is far more common in the UK?

Your last point really shows that you are no better than the abusers. You have the exact same mindset.

You must have a lot of people on ignore then.

So Tony, why do you think there is a significant problem with men of Pakistani heritage working together to rape significant numbers of white children, and what are your thoughts on this latest enquiry showing that the police and local authorities turned a blind eye to it?

ever seen a white male apologize when another white male grooms a child, considering this scenario is far more common in the UK?

Worth noting that statistically Asian men are more likely to be sex offenders in the uk. Well, that's not entirely accurate as Asian is too broad a demographic as the likes of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese for example are likely to be much less likely.

so the topic is not child abuse and the failures of the police, but the color of people's skin? So you you really don't care at all about the victims, only avenue to justify your racism?

Weird that you literally quote me pointing out it's not down to police numbers...you know, addressing the topic at hand.

Worth noting that statistically Asian men are more likely to be sex offenders in the uk. Well, that's not entirely accurate as Asian is too broad a demographic as the likes of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese for example are likely to be much less likely.
So you think this is due to the colour of someone's skin?

Do you think we should try and prevent all sex abuse, or do you only care if the perpetrator has a foreign name?

Do you think we should try and prevent all sex abuse, or do you only care if the perpetrator has a foreign name?

Weird since I mentioned that we literally have our own problems too :cry:

Strange as only one person has again brought skin colour in to this...you. ***Inappropriate comment removed***

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is actually a beautiful self-fulfilling prophecy. A report has shown some people were so desperate to paint others as being racist and avoid the label themselves that they allowed the mass sexual abuse of young girls.
We literally have people here desperately trying to do the same to those acknowledging the conclusions of the report. It's amazing.

It's like when a business is losing money, you don't start by cancelling the milk when you find the new accountants are embezzling thousands.

Weird since I mentioned that we literally have our own problems too :cry:

Strange as only one person has again brought skin colour in to this...you. ***Inappropriate comment removed***
except it is the usual suspects blaming ethnicity and foreigners.

Tell me, what has immigration got to do with any of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
except it is the usual suspects blaming ethnicity and foreigners.

Tell me, what has immigration got to do with any of this?

Jeez you really do need spoonfeeding don't you...bib too?

What is the connection of the offenders in this report? What is the main reason that the authorities didn't act? Cmon, you can do it!

This thread is actually a beautiful self-fulfilling prophecy. A report has shown some people were so desperate to paint others as being racist and avoid the label themselves that they allowed the mass sexual abuse of young girls.
We literally have people here desperately trying to do the same to those acknowledging the conclusions of the report. It's amazing.
Except it is proven the exact opposite .

We have people jumping at the chance to blame race, ignoring all the facts that it has nothing to do with race or ethnicity

Except it is proven the exact opposite .

We have people jumping at the chance to blame race, ignoring all the facts that it has nothing to do with race or ethnicity

Except it does if you actually understand what race means, besides you're weird fascination with skin colour.

And how's it proven the exact opposite? You've read the reports conclusion, right?

Jeez you really do need spoonfeeding don't you...bib too?

What is the connection of the offenders in this report? What is the main reason that the authorities didn't act? Cmon, you can do it!
The nain connection was they were male sex offenders. The authorities didn't act due a multitude of reasons.

Except it does if you actually understand what race means, besides you're weird fascination with skin colour.

And how's it proven the exact opposite? You've read the reports conclusion, right?
i have not only read it, but understood it, which is much more than can be siad about you

Back
Top Bottom