"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

go on then, enlighten me. I wait with baited breath

Agencies blamed children for the abuse they suffered, not the perpetrators, and exploitation was not investigated because of "nervousness about race".

Why would agencies be nervous about investigating white men?

Conversely we could minimise or even stop the further importation of people with a totally alien view of acceptable social structure and behaviour?
In all fairness, this argument has become invalid the moment the British Empire decided to "expand" its territory, and flex its imperial might hundreds of years ago. Then inviting people to rebuild after WW2. Different people, different places, different values, different cultures. Complaining about these people is like crying over spilt milk. Policing this is a near impossibility (pretty much on thought police territory).

It's also just one piece in this big *** please see our rules about disguising swear words *** of a problem. This situation did not happen only because of conservative Islamic Pakistani culture. It's definitely the main ingredient, but there are many groups guilty of letting this happen. When you start to think of what else "these groups" let whatever other life-debilitating events happen to other people... imagine something this grave was allowed to happen for so long, I shudder to imagine the other injustices these people have turned a blind eye to. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This as been going on in plain sight for decades, at least in the town near me. The cops were well aware of it.

There are many Muslims standing up in their communities against the cartels doing this kind of stuff.

If we want to figure out and stop this happening in the future we need to find out why the police, who are mostly white, didn't stop it. Let us not fall down the trap that the establishment want to push us down in talking about the motives of criminal perverts.

We expect the police to stop crime.

We need a law that makes it a criminal offense to not report a crime.

You dismissed that thing in your first reply.
Where? If I have, it's unintentional, I'm saying it's part of a bigger problem.

For what it's worth I don't think you're one of the racists/whatevers on here, you just like an argument :p but there's no doubting the seedier posters on here jump on topics for specific reasons.

Where? If I have, it's unintentional, I'm saying it's part of a bigger problem.

For what it's worth I don't think you're one of the racists/whatevers on here, you just like an argument :p but there's no doubting the seedier posters on here jump on topics for specific reasons.

You're a seedy poster :cry:

New term, I'm totally taking it!

You're a seedy poster :cry:

New term, I'm totally taking it!

I think comparing one abuser to another and almost making fun of the whole scenario is quite seedy. Condoning abuse if it fits certain conditions. You have to wonder what goes on in people's heads. Perhaps we're conversing with the very people we're talking about.

I think comparing one abuser to another and almost making fun of the whole scenario is quite seedy. Condoning abuse if it fits certain conditions. You have to wonder what goes on in people's heads. Perhaps we're conversing with the very people we're talking about.

Completely agree on the first point, which is why this should be looked at in the context of the individual situation. For example Prince Andrew and his cronies have absolutely nothing to do with this. Totally different set of circumstances, totally different scale. The only things in common is power/wealth being used to ply children for sex by older men.
The lessons learned from one set are really not applicable to the lessons learned from the other.
There is no need to bring any other irrelevant situation in as it serves to do nothing but either detract from or distract from this case.
People need to be fully accepting and open to the causes as only then can they truly be tackled.

Completely agree on the first point, which is why this should be looked at in the context of the individual situation. For example Prince Andrew and his cronies have absolutely nothing to do with this. Totally different set of circumstances, totally different scale. The only things in common is power/wealth being used to ply children for sex by older men.
The lessons learned from one set are really not applicable to the lessons learned from the other.
There is no need to bring any other irrelevant situation in as it serves to do nothing but either detract from or distract from this case.
People need to be fully accepting and open to the causes as only then can they truly be tackled.

The other thing is common is the authorities and their lack of action. You have to wonder how high up the apathy and abuse goes. There are two crimes being committed, child abuse and corruption.

The linking factor is also how the posters on here react differently depending on the perpetrators. To specify, the linking factor being the same poster posting on two topics which have the same underlying topic - abuse.

The linking factor is also how the posters on here react differently depending on the perpetrators. To specify, the linking factor being the same poster posting on two topics which have the same underlying topic - abuse.

That goes for other posters too. There are posters like Tony who seem to take some bizarre glee in minorities being the victims of racist attacks by white people, or when white people commit a high profile crime.
If it's a minority that has done something negative he's in with the deflections and the whataboutery.

That is the sort of behaviour that led to things like the lack of action that we've seen in this instance, although I think it's more through apathy or fear than whatever it is he suffers from. Like I said at the start of the thread, I'd love to see those who turned a blind eye held accountable. It is unforgivable.

That goes for other posters too. There are posters like Tony who seem to take some bizarre glee in minorities being the victims of racist attacks by white people, or when white people commit a high profile crime.
If it's a minority that has done something negative he's in with the deflections and the whataboutery.

That is the sort of behaviour that led to things like the lack of action that we've seen in this instance, although I think it's more through apathy or fear than whatever it is he suffers from. Like I said at the start of the thread, I'd love to see those who turned a blind eye held accountable. It is unforgivable.
Dont be silly.

This may or may not be a long post from me, because i don't know how long it will last yet.
When i was at Uni in the late 1970's, myself and 3 other students decided to research pedophilia within the Catholic church. We started by going to the Irish Republic. I'm not going to go into detail here about what we saw and found. But we did publish the results, along with sending those results to Cormac, Murphy O'Conner we sent the results to the Garda and Scotland Yard.
Within a couple of years, a hell of a lot of Catholic girls and boy's homes were closed in the IR.
We didn't stop in the IR though, we also carried on research in the UK after graduation.
It became obvious even after a few months of research it was even more endemic and deeper rooted in the UK. It became more and more obvious to us that, pedophilia was not only endemic within the Catholic church at the time, but was accepted as NORMAL by the people "in the know".
As a result of our research and publication at the time, numerous Archbishops and priests " retired" due to "health" reasons.
That publication that we did resulted in almost all Catholic boys and girls homes in the UK being closed.................................because that is how endemic it was at the time.

At that time, the power of the Catholic church was massive. It had a hold over large parts of the population and an even bigger hold over governments.
So, what has all that got to do with this thread you are asking ?
I'll tell you, a pedophile is a pedophile..............................it makes no difference if he/she is Catholic/Muslim/Budist or anything.
It's absolutely crystal clear from this, and many many other cases that the "authority's" have not learned anything at all from the past. Not only that, they are deliberately ignoring and indeed "covering up "
Maybe this is because in this case it's Muslim's involved. A pedophile is a pedophile...................makes no difference if he/she is Catholic/Muslim/C of E/ Jewish........whatever. All and none of them should be able to get away with it.
For the authorities to just "ignor" this because it might upset an ethnic part of the population, beggers belief :mad:
In my mind, if a kettle is black, then call it black.
Ever since i was in my teens i have seen authority's just ignoring pedophilia. As i've got older (64 now), i've come to the conclusion that "authority's" actually don't care and are are quite happy to be complicit because it suits them from time to time.
Do i think the Telford report will make any difference ? No, because i'm old enough to know that after hundreds of child sex reports that i have read........................the only one's that made any difference were the in the Irish Republic and Catholic boys and Girls homes in the UK.

Absolutely bang on.

I know the authorities failed here which is an issue in itself and needs to be dealt with appropriately, so we do not see a repeat of this at this level again. For those people who instigated these types of sickening crimes, for them they should bring back the death penalty, which will make them think twice, the laws in this country are too soft and this is coming from someone in the minority. This type of behaviour is totally unacceptable.

Middle and upper classe lefties sacrificing working class girls to the religion that shall not be named in honour of the great political correctness agenda.

I wonder if it were middle or upper class girls getting sexually assaulted would the results be different?

Middle and upper classe lefties sacrificing working class girls to the religion that shall not be named in honour of the great political correctness agenda.

I wonder if it were middle or upper class girls getting sexually assaulted would the results be different?

What a load of tosh. So its all down to the lefties is it? Yeah the police is full top to bottom with lefties isn't it, as is our upper class :cry: :cry: You should switch careers to comedy.

Like him, hate him or whatever, but Tommy Robinson has covered this extensively in “The rape of Britain” (on GTTR & Rumble).
It was only a matter of time before it was mentioned in the MSM.
It’s an extremely harrowing and anger inducing watch, and quite unbelievable how all parties either just swept it under the carpet or just ignored it.
Whatever ones views on Tommy, it took some balls to do what he did to make the 3 episodes.

Give over.

Interesting reading this thread and seeing usual people try and derail, distract and what about. Ironically what has happened in these authorities for so many years.

Without being overly harsh, but I don't really care anymore. They imported a 3rd world religion with a proven negative and regressive impact wherever it leaves the stain of Muhammad's murderous stories....and they imported 3rd world people that even after multiple subsequent generations in one of the most civilised countries in the world, STILL cause the health care system problems with inbredness.

What did they expect? Its not going to get better over time. The unfair nature of it is the secular (and other religions) and other nationalities will be tarred with the same brush. People that recognised the opportunity they had and wanted to make a better life for themselves and the country.

Back
Top Bottom