Motorsport Off Topic Thread

That aged well.
Tell me what's different from what I've said and what is actually known.
I've seen nothing that could be classed as sexual harassment or sexual communication.

I don't see any sexual photos, nor anything classed as sexual harassment.
But if you want to keep reaching for something that isn't proven, says more about you than it does me.

Tell me what's different from what I've said and what is actually known.
I've seen nothing that could be classed as sexual harassment or sexual communication.

I don't see any sexual photos, nor anything classed as sexual harassment.
But if you want to keep reaching for something that isn't proven, says more about you than it does me.

Really ? You're the one leaping to conclusions about the accuser, says a great deal more about your attitude to women.

Honestly, if part 2 comes out just after Max misses out on pole tomorrow, I would **** my pants :cry:

I’ve said it a few times, what annoys me about Horner is that outside of F1, I actually like listening to him on podcasts. Seems knowledgeable, engaging and has genuinely interesting stories - then F1 starts and he turns into the biggest ****head ever.

Last edited:
Really ? You're the one leaping to conclusions about the accuser, says a great deal more about your attitude to women.
Hmmm you chose to bring up my post from yesterday, so why not be a good boy and tell me whats your slam dunk as I cant see it.
Show me where the sexual photos and harassment are if you are going to bring that reply up.

Leaping to conclusions, or you trying to go on about me saying about the promotion thing? In which case, do us all a favour and actually show us what you have a problem with, its easy to edit a quote to identify what you need to point out.
Compared to half the other "conclusions" in here, its strange that you come after me for that one, keep hating mate.

So nothing actually confirmed yet then?

As an Aside, a lot of companies will have policies to govern expected behaviours, and in particular senior people fraternising with junior employees. Generally it isn’t the done thing and there’s usually some sort of code of conduct to prohibit it, or at the very least a requirement to declare it so it can be managed as a potential risk to impartiality (for example changing reporting lines).

Similarly, for any business that manages risk, then damage to reputation is a big factor in setting expectations of employees and general governance practices. So, by way of example, if it is proven that a very public figure in a company is having an extra marital affair, that’s usually counter productive to brand image and reputation, particularly if said business espouses high standards of integrity and so forth. The negative connotations of “do as we say, not as we do” is often a powerful motivator in the equation. Whether said relationship was consensual, and whether the people concerned are in love and going to spend the rest of their lives together is a somewhat moot point. High profile employees cheating on their wife/husband is not generally seen as acceptable.

With this in mind, it may be a significant pointer on why CH is still in post and vicariously offer some insight into the substance of the allegations made against him.

Or maybe it’s a damning indictment of Red Bull’s ethics.

Im giving CH the benefit of the doubt on this one given there doesn’t seem to be any conclusive evidence to the contrary.

More pics and texts seem to have leaked. He sent one of his nipple. LMFAO.

Also texts where he is sort of pressuring this person and they are feeling uncomfortable.

One said "what if Geri was doing this to her PA?" .

So is it his PA? I mean it really isn't a good look for him or the team/brand.

Edit: there does appear to be what is possibly a dick pic :(

Last edited:
Hmmm you chose to bring up my post from yesterday, so why not be a good boy and tell me whats your slam dunk as I cant see it.
Show me where the sexual photos and harassment are if you are going to bring that reply up.

Leaping to conclusions, or you trying to go on about me saying about the promotion thing? In which case, do us all a favour and actually show us what you have a problem with, its easy to edit a quote to identify what you need to point out.
Compared to half the other "conclusions" in here, its strange that you come after me for that one, keep hating mate.
What hate , have you got me mixed up with another poster ? I posted yesterday that theres probably more to come and here we are.

Every leak shows youre way off the mark, it really doesnt matter how much you huff and puff about it.

Also texts where he is sort of pressuring this person and they are feeling uncomfortable.

My mind will be blown if mini Horner has indeed been messaged and they've gone, yeah, this is fine.. If you did that in your standard workplace, you'd be gone. It *has* to be manipulated or something surely?!

You can’t tell if it’s a willy?

Back
Top Bottom