Motorsport Off Topic Thread

More Audi speculation but this time not about pulling out!

Seems they're considering a wholesale takeover of Sauber rather then just the 70% investment that was planned

I just read all the newly posted stuff including 70+ message exchanges and will say this... I don't see him surviving this. She's clearly told him to stop and that it's inappropriate. He continues. He asks her to delete the chat history multiple times. Multiple blatant sexual messages. Pictures of his nipple sent. Intimate chats. That he finishes himself off in the bathroom one time.
It's damning. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him later today.

Last edited:
Tell me what's different from what I've said and what is actually known.
I've seen nothing that could be classed as sexual harassment or sexual communication.

I don't see any sexual photos, nor anything classed as sexual harassment.
But if you want to keep reaching for something that isn't proven, says more about you than it does me.

Just looked through the rest of the leaked stuff looks damning unless it's fake

Last edited:
At first glance I thought it was a finger, but then why would he be sending his bit on the side a picture of a blurry greasy finger and why would she submit it in the complaint. Most likely a DP intentionally blurred for legal reasons. Either way I think Horner is finished now.

At first glance I thought it was a finger, but then why would he be sending his bit on the side a picture of a blurry greasy finger and why would she submit it in the complaint. Most likely a DP intentionally blurred for legal reasons. Either way I think Horner is finished now.
You can see the outline of the finger nail no? I wonder if it was intentionally blurred by Christian, i.e. an out of focus shot to mimic a d pic and be "funny" and "cheeky" etc. So random and strange. Also the one of his nipple. Telling her he thought about spreading her legs. There's more than enough in there for him to be a goner if true.

I think it's all real personally. There's some very specific stuff in there that seems legit. I doubt it's faked.

Last edited:
So it started with the woman who wouldn’t take a payout from him, that was pretty telling in itself.

Then there’s an ‘independent’ investigation, but given how much money and the connections involved, I wouldn’t trust it.

Now we have the leak, but that could be fake? It’s pretty convincing though.

Last edited:
The leak could be fake, but at this stage I really doubt it. There would be very little to gain by fabricating messages and pictures like that.

It still reads like a typical affair though, until near the end when she asks him to stop.

I don't know how he survives this. If nothing else it's massively embarrassing for him, and the entire team that he manages will have likely seen the whole Google drive by the end of the day.

This is really embarrassing for me to admit but I’m too old to know how to find any of this stuff haha. I can only just use the internet!

I’ve been shown a couple of screenshots of messages by a friend of mine but apparently there’s lots.

Last edited:
This is really embarrassing for me to admit but I’m too old to know how to find any of this stuff haha. I can only just use the internet!

I’ve been shown a couple of screenshots of messages by a friend of mine but apparently there’s lots.
Take a look here:

The Google Drive Link is being spread around now.

I wonder whether all the "delete this chat" messages are the worst bit?

*** Please don't link directly to it - Armageus ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Those that think some shadey deal has been done, this would have to include Ford. Not a hope Ford would risk their reputation attemping to save Horner.

Neither would Red Bull if you think about it. Is Horner more important than the reputation of Red Bull?

Hush money or not, you're taking a huge chance the accuser doesn't spill the beans.
Well, my post has aged well :D

I wonder how Ford will feel with the "nothing to see here" outcome from RB.

Desperation creeping in now..

There is validity in questioning the actual independence of someone appointed by Red Bull to investigate Red Bull. I know it’s the Red Bull parent company investigating Red Bull F1 but I doubt they want the negative press and embarrassment on a subsidiary.

It’s a similar discussion about Trump and if his cases end up at the Supreme Court. The judges are supposed to be independent but there are questions over whether the ones Trump appointed will go in his favour.

Now I’m not saying there is anything dodgy about Red Bull appointed Barrister but it is right to question it rather than take it at face value of being independent. Especially now given the Barristers decision and the leaks which don’t quite line up.

Back
Top Bottom