Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
Soldato
“And In today’s installment of how to win fans by Red Bull.”

This is all wild. Is anyone actually in charge there right now?! Just seem to be stumbling from one mess to another…

Soldato
The woman who accused team principal Christian Horner of inappropriate behaviour has been suspended by Red Bull.

Allegations of inappropriate and controlling behaviour had been made against the 50-year-old, which he denied.

After an internal investigation, Red Bull's board dismissed the complaint last week.

"The company cannot comment on this internal matter," a spokesperson said.

Soldato
I mean if you worked the case and can legally provide us with details of said case, I'm all ears.
Quite, no one has any evidence that this Snapchat conversations even took place between these two parties. I thought Snapchat messages were encrypted anyway.

Seems like Horner's complainant has now been suspended.
Plot thickens and maybe we'll see Red Bull accusing this person of trying to blackmail Horner..

Last edited:
Caporegime
Who knows, no comment is often better than any comment as it will always get taken out of context.

Less so when you've got people like Marko being quoted as saying he's surprised that "the documents have been leaked", even if it's a slightly selective quote. Things like that not being challenged or corrected add up piece by piece to the point where it seems rather unlikely it's going to turn out that they were all a complete fabrication imo.

Caporegime
Quite, no one has any evidence that this Snapchat conversations even took place between these two parties. I thought Snapchat messages were encrypted anyway.

Whatsapp, not snapchat and whatsapp's end to end encryption doesn't prevent you screenshotting at either end of the conversation.

Soldato
Less so when you've got people like Marko being quoted as saying he's surprised that "the documents have been leaked", even if it's a slightly selective quote. Things like that not being challenged or corrected add up piece by piece to the point where it seems rather unlikely it's going to turn out that they were all a complete fabrication imo.
I'm definitely not saying it's impossible. The leak could be sabotage from someone else in corporate trying to undermine him, but it could equally be some photoshopped none-sense.

People are quick to witch hunt and call certainty purely on emotion, which is sad.

Soldato
Ahh another Red Bull super Fan, who’s team and the toxic people in charge of the team can do no wrong.
I'm not really a RB fan, although I have massive respect for how well rounded they are as a team, and how insanely good Max is as a driver.

You're clearly very emotional about the whole ordeal as opposed to factual.

Caporegime
I'm definitely not saying it's impossible. The leak could be sabotage from someone else in corporate trying to undermine him, but it could equally be some photoshopped none-sense.

People are quick to witch hunt and call certainty purely on emotion, which is sad.

As your own personal opinion on it, do you think it's more likely they're genuine or fabricated?

Personally, I think they're probably genuine - there's too much resigned acceptance of their existence, no challenge or question being made towards their legitimacy and ultimately they just don't seem bad enough to have been worth faking in the first place. If you're going to take a chance on faking stuff like this, why go for such a damp squib?

Back
Top Bottom