MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Soldato
This will have completely the reverse effect. If there was any legitimate debate to be had about minority communities this guy just ensured it will never ever happen.

Man of Honour
I'm saddened to see so many people showing so little respect and using this an excuse to push their political agenda or issues with other posters.

Once I've finished cleaning up the thread I'll re-open it.

If I see more bickering afterwards I'll be handing out suspensions.

Man of Honour
Hopefully I've caught everything. However, if you see anything that has been missed please report it to the mod team via RTM rather than responding to it in this thread.

As above, any further bickering will lead to suspensions.

Soldato
But if we aren't allowed to comment on developments as they come then perhaps we just shouldn't have the thread? Are we only allowed to post condolences?

Caporegime
Regardless of any political allegiance or view only a maniac could carry out such an attack.

Apparently the guy on the bench is the shooter / stabber - http://www.batleynews.co.uk/news/local/volunteer-at-award-winning-site-1-2976712

Hopefully I've caught everything. However, if you see anything that has been missed please report it to the mod team via RTM rather than responding to it in this thread.

As above, any further bickering will lead to suspensions.

Sorry lads, most things are dealt with well on here but I think there should have been some permabans handed out in here.

Permabanned
I don't mean to be disrespectful but when is the appropriate time to start discussing the finer details of incidents like this?

When we know the details?

The man did not shout "Britain First" as I stated earlier, it was incorrect (from BBC and Sky) but witness says he didn't hear what the man shouted.

But if we aren't allowed to comment on developments as they come then perhaps we just shouldn't have the thread? Are we only allowed to post condolences?

See what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom