MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Associate
I know a few pages back that it was mentioned about the Swedish mp that died before their referendum and it swayed the vote, (I saw a article on Facebook stating that it had an effect on the outcome) it didn't, their referendum was wether or not to adopt the euro currency, she died and they still didn't adopt it so it had no effect what so ever on the outcome. The mp killed wanted to adopt it though.
The Facebook article I saw lies and said they did adopt it.

Caporegime
More on the motives of the terrorist who assassinated Jo Cox:

Thomas Mair, the alleged killer of British parliamentarian Jo Cox, published at least two letters in the pro-apartheid magazine South African Patriot In Exile in 1991 and 1999. Mair was a subscriber, according to British media reports.

In 1999, long after the end of South African apartheid, Mair wrote, in part: “I was glad you strongly condemned ‘collaborators’ in the White South African population. In my opinion the greatest enemy of the old Apartheid system was not the ANC [African National Congress] and the Black masses but White liberals and traitors.”

In another letter, this one from 1991, Mair wrote: “The nationalist movement in the U.K. also continues to fight on against the odds. … Despite everything I still have faith that the White Race will prevail, both in Britain and in South Africa, but I fear that it’s going to be a very long and very bloody struggle.”

(Source).

Caporegime
Was the the Jo Cox that was on Geldof's yacht on the Thames the other day giving 2 fingers to UK trawler men who the EU fishing quotas have put out of business or a different Jo Cox?

Jo Cox wasn't on the Geldof yacht, she was in a separate dingy. And the idea that EU fishing quotas are putting trawler men out of business is tosh. It's decades of overfishing that has done that, and the fishing industry continual hard lobbying to have quotas set at unsustainable levels.

Soldato
Got to love the discussions going on online (mainly Americans of course) that it's a false flag/psyops, just like Orlando. I read something about a big ruse whilst the government maneuver military assets around their country ready for some impending chaos across the country.

Fully grown men really believe this. It's why they cherish their guns, to protect against such government tyranny. LOL!

Permabanned
Slightly off topic, I was with an MP and and MEP on Sunday and they let me look at their Twitter accounts.

The abuse they received was truly shocking, it is one thing hearing and reading about it but actually seeing it in real time is something else.

Caporegime
Slightly off topic, I was with an MP and and MEP on Sunday and they let me look at their Twitter accounts.

The abuse they received was truly shocking, it is one thing hearing and reading about it but actually seeing it in real time is something else.

Well if they did a better job I'm sure they'd receive less abuse!
:p

Soldato

I would never work in Politics - Don't think I could handle the abuse :p You can never please everyone

Soldato
Hmmm not sure "raping your children" and "making you watch your wife bleed out" are suitable comments for poor performance.

The fact that these are a regular occurrence suggests that there are a lot of people with strong feelings of hate towards people with a position in politics or with certain political views.

A lot of them will be idle morons with nothing better to but sit behind a keyboard and dish out abuse but every so often, you just might get one who takes it into the real world.

Permabanned
I imagine a lot of people in public positions have the same issue as well.
However it highlights the mentality of the general public

It wasn't just men either, it was women too, as far as you can tell from their profile.

There were even pictures of men and children performing Nazi salutes.

Back
Top Bottom