US: Mr. Robot

Soldato
I got about 6-7 episodes in and gave up, just couldn't really get into it. I may pick it up again but I feel the same way about this as Better Call Saul in that I want to watch it, like the concept but just feels like an effort to sit through it.

Soldato
Season 1 is superb. I enjoyed the first 10ep of season 2 and disagree with the detractors about pacing and content. The last 2 episodes were poorly chosen however IMHO.

Soldato
No, not worth it? Mind elaborating? (If you can without spoilers).

Ignore them. A lot of people in this thread have no idea what this show is about, nor do they understand what is going on despite having watched it all.

It's a bit weird, but throughout this thread there is quite a bit of whinging about the lack of hacking scenes or action because they just want to watch videos of people "hacking" without any story or anything to think about.

Soldato
I though that S01 was just ok and I almost forced myself to finish it off, while S02 is much better IMO it is also super confusing with some super twists going on all the time.

I binged watched S02 in 3 days and found it super addictive. After watching the whole thing I have mixed feelings as the show is getting to a point that I have no idea what is happening at almost any moment.

Soldato
Ignore them. A lot of people in this thread have no idea what this show is about, nor do they understand what is going on despite having watched it all.

It's a bit weird, but throughout this thread there is quite a bit of whinging about the lack of hacking scenes or action because they just want to watch videos of people "hacking" without any story or anything to think about.

your having a laugh. its complete drivel, s01 was good s02 total trash hence told the guy noto to waste his time as he'll only be let down in the end

Soldato
In your opinion. In my opinion, you've just not understood what was going on.

Understood it all, it was the total waste of time scenes and the whole "is it in his head or is real... ah it was in his head all along fooled you LOL" thing the writers did that made me just not care anymore. Its a cheap trick to try a keep the viewer engrossed.

Soldato
Understood it all, it was the total waste of time scenes and the whole "is it in his head or is real... ah it was in his head all along fooled you LOL" thing the writers did that made me just not care anymore. Its a cheap trick to try a keep the viewer engrossed.

These waste of time scenes are the ones I'm suggesting went over your head. The scenes were meticulously laid out, there's a substantial amount of meaning put into a lot of scenes. The show is largely about psychological health and the 1%. This seems to be lost on some.

Soldato
These waste of time scenes are the ones I'm suggesting went over your head. The scenes were meticulously laid out, there's a substantial amount of meaning put into a lot of scenes. The show is largely about psychological health and the 1%. This seems to be lost on some.

Using spoiler tags tell us what the fish tank scene was all about, and the one where the FBI agent was talking to Echo in her room.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Using spoiler tags tell us what the fish tank scene was all about, and the one where the FBI agent was talking to Echo in her room.
I'm sure I got most of it, apart from some pretty big loose ends towards the end (and whether or not the fro guy was really running that stuff). The two scenes you mentioned seemed pretty innocuous to me. Just detail for the characters.

Soldato

Oh give over :) if your telling me that the scene with the echo was nothing more than a blatant attempt at product placement and promotion your smoking some strong chemicals my friend. :D

Back
Top Bottom