Multirotor, multicopter and quadcopter discussion - The Drone thread

sorry i meant if you were to fly outside the UK, you need to register your operatorid with the CAA (or equivalent) of that country

We recently purchased a DJI Mini Pro 4 and I'm delighted with it. We have added it as an option to the Level 2 and 3 Surveys we offer for Home Buyers Reports and it's had great feedback. So many people pay for surveys where your getting photos of the roofs from ground level which are a bit rubbish so to offer this and get the quality of the camera of the Mini Pro 4 has been a bit of a game changer. I've never had a drone before and only had a "play" with others in the past.

I've just read this back and it sounds like a product review on Amazon :D

We recently purchased a DJI Mini Pro 4 and I'm delighted with it. We have added it as an option to the Level 2 and 3 Surveys we offer for Home Buyers Reports and it's had great feedback. So many people pay for surveys where your getting photos of the roofs from ground level which are a bit rubbish so to offer this and get the quality of the camera of the Mini Pro 4 has been a bit of a game changer. I've never had a drone before and only had a "play" with others in the past.

I've just read this back and it sounds like a product review on Amazon :D

Just from the point of having drones I have been asked by friends and family if I could fly over, film of take photo's of not only the roof, but also to capture the whole property.
Had a couple ask to do weddings, but have refused due to insurance and the like.

ps I added the laugh to your post after the Amazon review comment :cry:

Last edited:
Just from the point of having drones I have been asked by friends and family if I could fly over, film of take photo's of not open the roof, but also to capture the whole property.
Had a couple to do weddings, but have refused due to insurance and the like.

ps I added the laugh to your post after the Amazon review comment :cry:
We already had insurance so adding the extra for the coverage of the drone hasn't been a big thing I suppose.

I think if I had bought it from Amazon and would have been copying and pasting that! :D

Back
Top Bottom