Muse's new album

Man of Honour
Hmmm... not too sure about the knights of whatever song, I think thats the weakest of the three by quite a way. I can't help but think it sounds a bit silly!

Thanks for the links though :)

Soldato
I quite like the songs.
Like most people I was a tad shocked when I first heard Supermassive black hole but its grown on me and the live sound is far better.
Only listened to the other two once but I'll give them more airplay later tonight - so far I'm not massively disappointed.

Soldato
InsomniaCalls said:
I quite like the songs.
Like most people I was a tad shocked when I first heard Supermassive black hole but its grown on me and the live sound is far better.
Only listened to the other two once but I'll give them more airplay later tonight - so far I'm not massively disappointed.
Listen to Starlight a bit, it's absolutely class :D

Suspended
Burt said:
I was a few people back from the front during Muse's performance at Radio 1's One Big Weekend yesterday. Two words - bloody brilliant.

I was front centre for their Glastonbury show (the gig on the Absolution DVD) - and I agree totally. The whole thing was such an experience it was almost like being on drugs.

Suspended
Is it me or... on the live version of Knights of Cydonia (as posted above) does Matt play the short guitar segment that precedes The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill from the Beatles' White Album?

Associate
OP
IceBus said:
LMAO... I used to write/be an editor at Fake DIY. The quality hasn't improved and Stephen is still a certifiably manic Muse fan.

The album doesn't fill me with hope from that review.

to be fair, a muse fan can be quite a good reference for a review, as they can say they dont like the direction they are going in.

From what ive heard so far I think the album is going to be brilliant!

Soldato
Well I think I am correct.

Matt
102kuar9wg.jpg

Alex Kapranos (Franz)
alexkapranosmercuryprize2vd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom