Natural/in built motivation?

Man of Honour
Have you thought of being the next Russell Grant OP?

I believe he the all seeing eye born under the sign of the chip wrapper and pie?

Soldato
OP
@OP, get tested for low testosterone at your GP, HRT gave me back the energy and drive I had as a teenager.

Took this on board and paid for a test, came back as in the normal range I believe at 23nmol/l

Nothing much changed here really, I just can't force myself to do anything about it. I obviously don't want to change enough, is about all I can come up with.

Soldato
@Telecaster it seems so strikingly obvious to me that you are suffering from depression, I see you posting a fair bit in the crypto section and never would have thought from those posts to the point that at first I wondered if you were just trolling in this thread. But if you genuinely feel as you describe then 95% of the suggestions in this thread to get out and just try new things aren’t going to work. You absolutely have to want to fix it, and in my experience with loved ones suffering that might only happen when you hit rock bottom and in that scenario you need someone there to help you up. I’d suggest seeking help before you get there.

Don’t be fearful of medication or any stigma attached to it, it can work wonders for getting you back on track. As another poster mentioned, it is just to rebalance chemicals in your brain that you aren’t producing enough of. Coupled with therapy to better understand yourself and you could find that you can be in a very different place quite quickly.

The longer you ignore it though, the worse it will get, as it seems like you’ve experienced over the years but just haven’t put a label on it.

Soldato
OP
Still struggling, it's like I'm paralyzed by the amount of stuff to do so I just don't start or do any of it, I think of the list of crap I've got to sort out and just can't face any of it.

I've not been out of the door since I got home from work on Friday and I've tons of stuff I could have been doing.

I feel like I could do with going to live on the top of a mountain for 6 months.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Still struggling, it's like I'm paralyzed by the amount of stuff to do so I just don't start or do any of it, I think of the list of crap I've got to sort out and just can't face any of it.

I havent checked all 6 pages, but whats your build/weight and how active is your job?

If your job isnt very physical, get yourself signed upto a gym with a PT for a few months.

Man of Honour
The best exercise is always one you enjoy, and while exercising does help it's a massive step to go from where the op seems to be to lifting weights and going for walks. :)

Soldato
What the ******* ******* **** is this thread??? What have I just read?:eek::confused::confused::confused:

Hopefully the OP has got his Mojo/motivation back and is off doing productive stuff rather than procrastinating on the forums. This thread is enough to make anyone think "thats enough internet for me today".

Soldato
What the ******* ******* **** is this thread??? What have I just read?:eek::confused::confused::confused:

Hopefully the OP has got his Mojo/motivation back and is off doing productive stuff rather than procrastinating on the forums. This thread is enough to make anyone think "thats enough internet for me today".
he said he's always been that way. Hopefully he has found a hobby of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom