NEARLY 2 WEEKS WAITING: Nissan GT-R is finally mine!

Soldato
I get immense pleasure from driving the car even to the shops and back.

The day im there thinking "oh i better take the runaround because X is too costly to run" is the day id rather sell the car.

Ultimately its what I do for fun, I don't do nights out, dont drink, dont smoke, dont gamble etc... I have mates who go for a night out in Worcester and Birmingham every week at 100+ a pop... I don't do that as I don't derive any pleasure from it.

Soon as you reallocate those sort of costs into the car, it becomes comparable quite quickly.

Most people don't spend 1k a month on nights out though. I've been out in Birmingham on twenty quid LOL

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Most people don't spend 1k a month on nights out though. I've been out in Birmingham on twenty quid LOL

You must visit some trash bars and clubs then :D

Though take out the stuff I can get back out the car, about 7k worth at resale value, the monthly cost drops down to low hundreds.

Permabanned
I get immense pleasure from driving the car even to the shops and back.

The day im there thinking "oh i better take the runaround because X is too costly to run" is the day id rather sell the car.

Ultimately its what I do for fun, I don't do nights out, dont drink, dont smoke, dont gamble etc... I have mates who go for a night out in Worcester and Birmingham every week at 100+ a pop... I don't do that as I don't derive any pleasure from it.

Soon as you reallocate those sort of costs into the car, it becomes comparable quite quickly.

geez you must be a right laugh :D:D:D:D

Soldato
You must visit some trash bars and clubs then :D

Though take out the stuff I can get back out the car, about 7k worth at resale value, the monthly cost drops down to low hundreds.

When does anyone ever get money back from car bits stuck on though :D

And I go where the beer is bountiful and the women loose

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hi all.

Had a meet today at Porsche Wolverhampton, and as you seem to love pictures, heres some :)

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Soldato

Ouch! This guy was leaving the same event? Can maybe see it in the back of your second pic I think (unless of course there was more than one M2)

Soldato
There is always one...or many with no self control underpinned with zero talent.
Yup! I reckon he had traction off completely (to impress the crowds) to get it that sideways in the dry

M2 owners page on Facebook trying to get someone to own up to being the driver lol

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Doesn’t look damaged at least.

Car was ******.

Alloys ruined, most likely rear axle damage to what degree unknown but it was a huge whack
Suspension was definitely not right after
Possibly subframe damage as well

The front wheel skipped up the kerb, the rear slammed into it full face. (I was following the car out and saw him get out of shape so held back at the lights).

....and I would have come had I known.

Are you on bookface?

Soldato
Car was ******.

Alloys ruined, most likely rear axle damage to what degree unknown but it was a huge whack
Suspension was definitely not right after
Possibly subframe damage as well

The front wheel skipped up the kerb, the rear slammed into it full face. (I was following the car out and saw him get out of shape so held back at the lights).
Ouch indeed! Yeah would be extremely lucky to have got out of that unscathed.

Gonna be a big bill!

Back
Top Bottom