need your feedback (pc build)

Soldato
The board will support 2400MHz memory but some sticks may only run at 2133MHz. However 2400MHz sticks are cheaper than 2133MHz sets and will run at 2133MHz even if they're not stable at 2400MHz so:

Cheapest sticks - i've listed 8Gb and 16Gb sets.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Soldato
what about others available that are only few quid more expensive? any better or just same stuff
Only if it's listed on the 'Memory Support List' which guarantees it running at 2400MHz with 7th generation CPUs.

Plus, there's a reasonable chance the above memory will run at 2400MHz if set manually - or via the XMP if your lucky - running alongside a Kaby Lake derived CPU.

But as you were on a tight budget already and you've now had to find another £65 minimum extra- i wouldn't be too concerned about guaranteeing an extra 267Mhz, unless you want to?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i just weatched some test and benchmarks and there is no noticable difference between both speeds so il just go for what u mentioned. question, is this Vulcan memory a good quality ?

Soldato
i just weatched some test and benchmarks and there is no noticable difference between both speeds so il just go for what u mentioned. question, is this Vulcan memory a good quality ?
Yep, it's good value memory.

OcUK use higher MHz sticks in a lot of their Ryzen builds.

Associate
OP
well my monitor is vga but i have adapter that have been included to my gpu which look similiar to vga but bigger.

my windows 7 is fresh, just been instaled. will i have to do new instalation or it will adjust to new components? is it recomended to get win 10 ?

Soldato
well my monitor is vga but i have adapter that have been included to my gpu which look similiar to vga but bigger.
Does it look like this?

my windows 7 is fresh, just been instaled. will i have to do new instalation or it will adjust to new components? is it recomended to get win 10 ?

You will need to do a fresh install due to the motherboard change - but no need to upgrade to Windows 10 unless you want to?

Associate
OP
bud do u get paid for being here and answering to ppl? ;d

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GT OC Single Fan 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

samsung syncmaster 2232bw

Soldato
bud do u get paid for being here and answering to ppl? ;d
Nope, 2 monitors while i work - and i'm selective about who i answer and tend to stick to a thread until it concludes rather than flit from thread to thread.

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GT OC Single Fan 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

This is your card - Clicky

samsung syncmaster 2232bw
This is your monitor - clicky

You will still need your adaptor to use your monitor with that card.

Back
Top Bottom