need your feedback (pc build)

Soldato
I was concerned that it may have been 32 bit and you wouldn't be able to utilise all your memory - in which case your windows 10 question would have had more importance.

As it is you're fine with what you have.

When does it all arrive?

Soldato
well most of it on monday except cpu which has to be from somewhere else coz OC dont do it unless i missed it
No they don't stock that CPU it unfortunately. They're missing out as it's being recommended, for the right builds, all over the forum.

Let me know how you get on when it's all put together - would be interesting to read how it compares.

Soldato
what is the difference btween 2 of them? apart of the price obv.
It's the same chip - that supplier does that sometimes.

I think it's to do with what site the item is stored at as they have multiple depots both here and abroad.

You'll need to delete that link to the supplier - as you can't link to competitors on OcUk forums.

Koczan1 - delete the link to the CPU otherwise a mod will come along and give you a slap - it's against forum rules.

Last edited:
Soldato
cant seee delete option

Click on the EDIT option (bottom left of post) on post #69 and just delete the link and then save changes.

Well done - it's an easy mistake to make when you first join the forums.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
well such big site should be able to create "delete post" option. anyways, all my stuff has been ordered. cpu scheduled for 30/1 rest for tuesday. in the end im keeping only hdd and sdd from my current pc. i was hoping to save on case and ram but tjat didnt work. at least i got there, hopefully this will last me for next 5 years or so.

Associate
OP
i feared it wont work in any way with ne motherboard. and also it has power button low on front panel which my son loves to play with. i dont need to tell you where this leads sometimes do i?

Soldato
also it has power button low on front panel which my son loves to play with. i dont need to tell you where this leads sometimes do i?
Bootloader problems do suck.

My wife's trigger happy finger does a pretty good job when the screen saver has activated...

Associate
OP
ok turns out that im going to need new adapter. will it make any difference if i use vga to dl dvi or hdmi? also should i sped a bit more and buy higher quality stuff or cheapest on ebay will do same job ?

Soldato
You will need a DVi-D lead for the GFX card and then an adaptor for your vga input to your monitor.

You can get HDMI to VGA converters too - get which ever is easiest. They tend to be bulkier.

Unless - you have other inputs than VGA on your monitor? (Sometimes revised editions have more inputs)

Back
Top Bottom