Needed: Upgrade advice for a Useless individual!

Hi Plec, just thought i'd update you, unfortunately a few things have suddenly come up so I will have to put off the upgrading of my system. A real bummer but I really hope to be able to do it some time soon. We will have to see.
As i've said previously, thank you very much for assisting me

Not a problem Nathan - pleasure - glad I could have been of some help.

I'm subbed to the thread so I'll look out for your post if you do decide to dive into the murkier parts of your hardware. :)

Additional: 2-0 and secured place in championship - way to go!

I know! Happy about that, gives us time to prepare for next season know and hopefully push on for the play offs, Would be handy if the saints could lend us Charlie Austin back as well ;)

Would be handy if the saints could lend us Charlie Austin back as well ;)

After Leicesters interest bid (12m?) a few months earlier - I'm guessing the price we got him for still stings a bit... (At Southampton we're the kings of letting classy players go for ridiculously low prices)

He's sill a bit prone to injuries :/

SOS to Plec!
My HDMI port on my Graphics Card appears to have suddenly died. Both the DVI and VGA still work but HDMI has kaput. I've tried on another cable before you ask!! Any guidance would be very helpful!!

I've got external speakers, but it does have speakers because the screens are technically teles
Then the DVI port will be just as good for you needs - the HDMI essentially carries more information, one of them being sound.

As you are using external speakers then you can bypass the HDMI and use the DVI (unless you were testing the DVI on a different screen).

I've got two screens is the issues, I'm now having to make do with one because the HDMI has seemingly packed up. It may actually be time for that new Graphics Card :((

Back
Top Bottom