Needed: Upgrade advice for a Useless individual!

Currently running a prime test, temps seem around 8c lower 2 minutes in to test

Although currently on max of 57-58-58-56 not sure there's much difference here between this and the old one

They were 30-33
Idle temps are fine - meaningless to a point if not high.

The true test will be when we add 1.3V to the vCore.

In for a penny etc...

Go to BIOS - bump the vCore to 1.3V and the multiplier to 40.

Run 5 minutes of blend - and hope...

Report back temps - we won't be using prime for stability this time if your temps are OK - as your CPU runs hot and Prime synthetically crucifys it and no game/app would do that.

So I clicked the button which says 'Oc tuner automatically overclocks the cpu and dram frequency and voltage for an enhanced system performance, and accelerates iGPU performance to the extremes according to the integrated graphics losing.'

Silly me!

Won't even get to bios
Okay it crashed again but I'm in bios
So I clicked the button which says 'Oc tuner automatically overclocks the cpu and dram frequency and voltage for an enhanced system performance, and accelerates iGPU performance to the extremes according to the integrated graphics losing.
/picks himself back off floor
Silly me!
*cough*
I'm not sure - you're very gifted at making the relatively simple seem incredibly scary at my end. :D

But Kudos for admitting what you did - some people would have hidden the fact and i would have been really confused and unsure what to do next... :)

Okay, let's do this correctly and read this time! I'm changing cpu voltage from offset mode to manual mode and inputting 1.3

I am then changing by all multiplier to 40, now let me just remember where that setting is :confused:

Set turbo Ratio to - all cores

Then the 'By all cores' - set to 40

Enable PLL overvoltage

Scroll down to CPU power management

Set CPU voltage to 1.3V (manual mode or similar)

Save and exit.

Back
Top Bottom