Needed: Upgrade advice for a Useless individual!

And here's one I prepared earlier! It's open

Idle temps are around 36-38 currently by the way with one spike up to 52, not sure what happened there

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what the results are meant to be, but I'm getting 100 fps minimum and temperatures haven't gone higher than 57
I'm not bothered with results - this is all about stability while it's running at 4.3GHz.

It stresses CPU, memory to a degree and the GFX etc... - all at the same time. Emulates a more realistic user environment...

Sorry, not odd as in odd, but as in 50 odd
This software doesn't stress the CPU anywhere near as much as Prime 95 - but then nor does any game/app.

So your temps will be simulating more your user experience rather than a synthetic number crunching exercise.

We can run a prime test if you start getting stability issues but we'll run with this for now...

I'll do that later :) Promised I'd go for a bike ride with the girl, I'll leave this running for 30 mins before hand though and get back to you :)
I'm sorry for taking up time in your weekend. You've been ever so helpful, I'd be lost on my own, completely lost

I'm highlighting this to get you in trouble - if 'the girl' reads the forums :D

'll leave this running for 30 mins before hand though and get back to you :)
Sounds OK - but you're stressing the GFX card too so keep an eye on temps.

I'm sorry for taking up time in your weekend. You've been ever so helpful, I'd be lost on my own, completely lost

Pleasure.

I'm working - you're an interesting distraction. But i really shouldn't be working - i'm getting evils from my 'lovely wife' (she occasionally reads my posts)...

Back
Top Bottom