Netflix here we go again.

Soldato
probably doesn't think it's content is worth the £4/£6 - how many hours/minutes of good viewing does it give a week -
on a music streaming service you can have some playlists you get enjoyment from regularly but video isn't the same.

Associate
Their release schedule over the past 3 months has been woeful, they usually churn out half decent documentaries in between the odd decent show (ozark, dark, topboy) but it's been baron as hell the past couple of months.

New series of Topboy and Black Mirror are the only things keeping me subcribes at the moment.

Soldato
Their release schedule over the past 3 months has been woeful, they usually churn out half decent documentaries in between the odd decent show (ozark, dark, topboy) but it's been baron as hell the past couple of months.

New series of Topboy and Black Mirror are the only things keeping me subcribes at the moment.
Keep on paying untill they come on :p

Soldato

Yeah I kind of agree bar a few things, still need to watch Sweet Tooth S2, but nothing really standout at the moment for me.
I don’t mind keeping the sub rolling as I’ve cancelled a lot of other things recently like Apple TV One plan, and there is usually something on the service that pops up, even during a slow time on the service.

Caporegime

This is true. I've noticed a dip too last 3-6 months.

No good animated series recently. If this dries up I will probably ditch for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom