Netflix here we go again.

Soldato

You'd think this was made up, what a joke!

Love how the chap from the BBC said this was an issue for the government, yet recently when the government was against it, the BBC mafia kicked up a right stink.

The licence fee is never going away, it's obvious who has the greater control and influence in this country. It takes someone very brave (or stupid) to go against the british media.

Last edited:
Reactions: str

str

str

Soldato
You'd think this was made up, what a joke!

Love how the chap from the BBC said this was an issue for the government, yet recently when the government was against it, the BBC mafia kicked up a right stink.

The licence fee is never going away, it's obvious who has the greater control and influence in this country. It takes someone very brave (or stupid) to go against the british media.

I suppose there does appear to be some mafia-like control in the BBC and government. Those responsible should be ashamed of themselves except they're lauded dignitaries.

They have an opportunity to progress because so much has changed but they must also preserve what it means to be British and part of that is figuring out how to get most people supportive of the broadcasting licence fee. :D

More than ever, the world needs British broadcasting impartiality? I think so.

Soldato
Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Expecting the email as my account is used in Europe as well as Asia by family. Definitely not paying any higher fee so will probably cancel unless can find a loophole to get it cheaper.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Can see more streaming services following their lead as well.

£4.99 to allow other users would be ok, not £4.99 per external user though thats too much.

I agree, if it was 0.99p to add an extra user. Not a problem but not £4.99.

I read the UK has rolled out today too, so yeah. Expected those emails soon. I wonder if it will effect my Turkish Netflix account being accessed in the UK.

Last edited:
Soldato
How will they detect it?

My Netflix allows 3 screens at once, I believe, so will they do it by IP address or location or what? What determines the location?

My folks in London have my account on their TV, I also use my account at the caravan in Norfolk, I'm somewhat in between those two locations.

Soldato
Can't be 99p. That's ridiculously cheap. I don't think 4.99 is too bad myself. I mean its same price as a Costa coffee pretty much
I agree a fiver is reasonable for many.
How will they detect it?

My Netflix allows 3 screens at once, I believe, so will they do it by IP address or location or what? What determines the location?

My folks in London have my account on their TV, I also use my account at the caravan in Norfolk, I'm somewhat in between those two locations.

I think They have to login to the primary wifi AP once a month.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't be 99p. That's ridiculously cheap. I don't think 4.99 is too bad myself. I mean its same price as a Costa coffee pretty much

How it was before, free was better :D

But on a serious note, £4.99 is the same price as the ad-supported tier. So you might aswell sign upto that with a new account instead paying for the add-on user. Even if it does include the ads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom