Netflix here we go again.

And still don't. Not touched one subscription of any real kind ( ignoring phone and BB). I'm still on DVDs, and the upscaling is fine. I just don't watch enough!
A mate of mine collects DVDs and Blu-ray discs. I couldn’t believe how cheap they were, he gets massive boxes of discs from eBay and his collection is impressive.

Last edited:
A mate of mine collects DVDs and Blu-ray discs. I couldn’t believe how cheap they were, he gets massive boxes of discs from eBay and his collection is impressive.

A few years ago i took a near filled big box off the side of the road. I knocked on the guy's door and he was happy to see them just go. Amazing how some even decent stuff is worthless now.

I went to collect a speaker set a long while ago from someone on here, he had 3 rooms filled with dvd / blue rays and a hallway too, impressive (I think) :p

Here we go again, Netflix increasing prices. Changes in Italy and Spain are now being rolled-out.

Netflix profits rose from $1.6bn in the same period last year to $2.3bn. However, the company is under pressure to provide investors who want more returns.

This is why capatilism in its current form is utterly broken.

"No, 2.3 billion dollars profit is simply not enough" .

If they put prices up again in the UK, I'm ending my Netflix subscription.

(And having read that article I've just downgraded from standard to standard with ads too)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom