New Belinea 22" is coming!!!

Soldato
What are the black levels like in a dimly lit room? If possible compare it to a Viewsonic vx922. I'm looking for a second monitor that has better black levels than my viewsonic. Was waiting till non TN panels came out though would like to know what you think of yours in a dark room.

Soldato
Hussman said:
Why not buying from overclockers?

RMA'd my full £190 retail mobo box/accessories to receive just the motherboard itself back 2 weeks ago in brown box, and after complaining, today i got a jiffy bag with just 1/2 the accesories. Poor imo, thats the reason, lost my custom, but its getting off thread topic.

Looking forwards to one of these screens :)

Can anyone do a review of one yet ?

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Stock has now arrived!!

All backorders shipped!

This monitor is exclusive to us and you won't be able to get it elsewhere in the UK.

The price is amazing as is the product so get buying. :D

hmm , ive seen this else where and instock :o

Last edited:
Associate
Nice find!

Think i may have to oder this monitor really soon, looks to be perfect for what i want.

*Edit- NOOOOOOO they're out of stock! When will they be back in? Must be pretty popular to sell out so quickly.

Last edited:
Associate
BEn_2600+ said:
:D Just ordered mine in time :p There was 10+ in stock on Sat morning :eek:

lol, you do realise that 10+ mean they have more than 10 in stock, so they could have had any number on sat :p

Still i believe they had all the UK/EU stock and for them to go that quickly is amazing, bet Belinea are well happy with the response to this monitor, hopefully help them find their feeting in the TFT market

Associate
First of all hi to everyone on my first post. ;)
I ordered one of these sexy beasts Thursday evening (16th). And Boy am i glad i did, this Monitor is enourmous value for money, I agree with the review =LCD= linked, spot on!

Associate
Has anyone here who has ordered one had a chance to test it yet with some games? Just interested how the Belinia performes in FPS games like CSS. Are there any ghosting issues with this monitor?

Associate
said i'd get an lcd monitor when i got a job! got job today so went shopping. had my eye on the 19inc hyundai WS but with this there and not being much more expensive i forked out. my first lcd monitor hoping i won't be dissapointed

picked up a g15 and a badly needed new hdd also ><

Permabanned
Damn, sold out ! I went to lunch and the last 4 in stock have sold!

No worries, there is another e-tailor stocking these in the UK (I just called them to confirm their website wasnt lying about the stock status and they are in stock!).

Gibbo - Why do OCUK keep claiming they have things exclusively when they so blaitantly dont ???

Associate
benktlottie said:
Damn, sold out ! I went to lunch and the last 4 in stock have sold!

No worries, there is another e-tailor stocking these in the UK (I just called them to confirm their website wasnt lying about the stock status and they are in stock!) and theyre 6 quid cheaper too.

Gibbo - Why do OCUK keep claiming they have things exclusively when they so blaitantly dont ???

OCUK ordered 1000 according to this thread, keep trying mate, I doubt they will list all 1000 on the website.

Suspended
SC04 said:
OCUK ordered 1000 according to this thread, keep trying mate, I doubt they will list all 1000 on the website.

I doubt OCUK got the original 1000 quoted to them otherwise they would never have run out of stock in 3 days. Nor are they the only UK supplier.

OcUK Staff
OP
Noxis said:
I doubt OCUK got the original 1000 quoted to them otherwise they would never have run out of stock in 3 days. Nor are they the only UK supplier.

In fact we are if you consider UK based suppliers. ;)

There is a French company (no UK offices, there number is UK but it goes through to France) who are also selling this product. Which is the other company you are all seeing with the product.

We have 1000 ordered for November and a further 1000 for December. Belinea are doing drop ships, 250 per week, the last 250 we had arrive have sold out. Belinea/Maxdata are trying to get another 250 into us by end of this week. :)

Back
Top Bottom