New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts per change global is set to 20 I believe (was 80), but individuals can set their own page limits, as well as topic limits and conversation limits.

When you click edit and get a pop up - do you not have a submit changes button?

I think with it being set to lower than what I had previously it was causing issues. As soon as I changed it to something other than 20, it sorted out the view issues I was seeing in the Note 7 thread.

Nope, cannot see an option to submit my edit. I turned off all adblockers etc just to make sure they were not interfering but still couldn't find a way to submit my edit or even go to a full edit view.

Looks weird because change but seems quite functional. Auto resizing of pictures so they don't make the test go miles off screen is nice.

Feels like a long way to scroll down to "life" subforums now though. Any way of collapsing the hardware sub groups?

I think with it being set to lower than what I had previously it was causing issues. As soon as I changed it to something other than 20, it sorted out the view issues I was seeing in the Note 7 thread.

Nope, cannot see an option to submit my edit. I turned off all adblockers etc just to make sure they were not interfering but still couldn't find a way to submit my edit or even go to a full edit view.

Can you screenshot what you see please? :)

Interesting comment. I used to use the desktop site on my Note 4 and be able to fit a huge amount of info on the screen. Now it's like the mobile version of the site is being forced and everything looks massive, like it's been designed for the visually impaired.

Not good.
There is an option to use the desktop site if that's better?

Can't view posts on the last page of a thread, previous page displays fine, this is happening in both mobile and desktop on my phone. Just shows the reply box and not much else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom