** NEW SAMSUNG 750D & 950D True 120Hz LED Monitors - PRE-ORDER! **

Yep, I have the same card, you'll have to go for the 950 unless you want to shell out for a dual link dvi to displayport adapter which I have no experience of so I can't tell you how reliable they are.

Cheers mate, ill go for the 950 to save problems then, will just have to work out what size, roll on the reviews.

Im confused, will you still need to buy a 3d vision kit?

How doe the built in 3D and glasses provided compare to 3d vision? are they compatibile at all?

I think it would be quite poor in comparison to nvidia's.

Roll on the reviews

Additionally I would have thought that the number of games compatible with the method Samsung is using would be fewer, at least inititally than those supported by NVidia's 3D vision drivers, but I havnt managed to find a list from Samsung yet.

Additionally I would have thought that the number of games compatible with the method Samsung is using would be fewer, at least inititally than those supported by NVidia's 3D vision drivers, but I havnt managed to find a list from Samsung yet.

The whole point in Samsung's conversion technology and overall implementation is that it is supposed to work universally and isn't restricted to a particular type or band of source material.

Looks interesting, so the 2d to 3d conversion would be used for video/movies and other 2d images? is that right?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, just trying to understand how this would work.

My understanding is that TriDef would be used for sources (games) that support it but the built-in conversion would be used for sources (games and movies) that don't support it. In this sense the solution should be quite flexible.

My understanding is that TriDef would be used for sources (games) that support it but the built-in conversion would be used for sources (games and movies) that don't support it. In this sense the solution should be quite flexible.

Thanks, that sounds quite promising, hopefully reviews for this display will be positive

I have a 2010 macbook pro and will be connecting it to this monitor if I buy it. I really want to be able to do 2d to 3d conversion and 120hz in OS X with this monitor, will this be possible?

Back
Top Bottom