** NEW SAMSUNG 750D & 950D True 120Hz LED Monitors - PRE-ORDER! **

Update on my situation with the odd DVI problem. RMA's the unit and got a new one today and no problems whatsoever. Everything's fine now :-)

GOOD NEWS!:cool:

I tried the 3D coming from a 60Hz desktop and IMO its worse for cross-talk! I tried it in both MW2 and L4D2.:confused:

On NV (via DVI) its definately better coming from a 120Hz desktop. Less ghosting and cross-talk. Still visible but less than coming from 60Hz desktop.

AND the screen never changes to 3D automatically.:(

L4D2 is fun tho in SBS 3D. :cool: The cross-hair is distracing tho as its not 3D and the depth is off-putting. :rolleyes:

I'll be driving over to OcUK to pick it up providing I get allocated a unit with my pre-order, so fingers crossed I should have it sometime tomorrow. Providing they get the stock anyway :)

Hrm from reading all the comments on the s27a950 it seems its having 3d syncing issues when you manually enable 3d, if its detection of the left and right frames is of slightly it would explain the ghosting on one eye only.
Im praying the 750 doesn't have this issue as it lacks a dvi connector.

those A750s had better hit the European market soon.....
it's extremely frustrating to have a new machine but no monitor to plug it into (have only laptops at my personal disposal)

having read most of the thread, and am also looking at buying a new pc/monitor(pc parts 1st tho ;)) combo later in the year, type of person that tends to want to get as much info as i can before it comes down to buying(and by the looks the price will come down soon, already listed at £575 at scan and in stock ;)).

saying that am i right in saying that Nvidia is at a slight disadvantage? rather a pain, hope in time Nvidia will show some intrest in sorting it out, would be a shame, 2d - 3d conversion looks like it could be a gem after being refined for awhile(hopefuly not longer then a couple months :D)

having read most of the thread, and am also looking at buying a new pc/monitor(pc parts 1st tho ;)) combo later in the year, type of person that tends to want to get as much info as i can before it comes down to buying(and by the looks the price will come down soon, already listed at £575 at ____ and in stock ;)).

saying that am i right in saying that Nvidia is at a slight disadvantage? rather a pain, hope in time Nvidia will show some intrest in sorting it out, would be a shame, 2d - 3d conversion looks like it could be a gem after being refined for awhile(hopefuly not longer then a couple months :D)

You better get rid of the competitor info in there!;)

Back
Top Bottom