New Star Wars Rey Skywalker movies

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
This could easily be a huge flop. Mary Sue with no character growth and no flaws is just boring to watch. The audience they’re targeting with her is minuscule. The sooner Kennedy gets the boot the better for the franchise.

That's a good point you just reminded me. Rey was just suddenly full power with the force no effort, hardship, sacrifice or growth. As you touched on, same issues with superman when there is no cost or flaws it's bland.

KK can not go soon enough. Feel she is the one holding back SW imo. There is a tonne of material they can choose from and best they could come up with was that mess?? Could 7 & 8 be anymore disjointed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Will they have Rey drinking milk from the teet of a space cow I wonder? Maybe a scene of delicately prepared bantha testicle for extra insult. They HAVE to manufacture some flaw in her character to make it slightly interesting.

Should have been her that died and Kylo Ren that carried on.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Will they have Rey drinking milk from the teet of a space cow I wonder? Maybe a scene of delicately prepared bantha testicle for extra insult. They HAVE to manufacture some flaw in her character to make it slightly interesting.

Should have been her that died and Kylo Ren that carried on.

Do you think that's the reason why they made Luke behave the way he did? Just a mockery of himself. He was so out of character he may as well be someone entirely different. He never gave up on Anakin (the 2nd most evil being in the galaxy) and was willing to sacrifice himself. Yet Luke decided to give up on the Jedi and just murder his Nephew?? We waited 34 years for that? Its so absurd its comical and ridiculous even for SW.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you think that's the reason why they made Luke behave the way he did? Just a mockery or himself. He was so out of character he may as well be someone entirely different. He never gave up on Anakin (the 2nd most evil being in the galaxy) and was willing to sacrifice himself. Yet Luke decided to give up on the Jedi and just murder his Nephew?? We waited 34 years for that? Its so absurd its comical and ridiculous even for SW.
The force is female. That's all you need to know.

Soldato
Rey Saga is past. No one is doubting it didn't do as well as the other trilogies. But you're talking like it's current.

If the REy saga is past, why, are they bringing her back, and will she be a main character, or just a legacy character used to bring in someone new, like the original cast in the last few films..

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
i reckon they are going to make Rey do all the things Luke would have done when he returned. They may even be working off a script intended for Luke and will just replace Luke with Rey. This whole Force is female nonsense is really getting annoying. I didnt mind it that much before but if they double down and force this down into fan's throat, it will only end in one way tbh.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I actually can't wait, it's going to be so ridiculous.

For sure she is losing her force powers, and then somehow gaining them back. Will probably be able to raise the dead, but be sooooooooo strong in the force not become sith. She will be sith and jedi, but all good. Maybe she'll lose a foot, the hand will be a bit too cliche.

Back
Top Bottom