New Toyota Supra formally announced

Soldato
Congrats Nath. :)

It's up against some serious competition though with the M2C, Cayman etc. I'm sitting it out for a bit, see what happens to the prices.

Cheers.

This is true, although for me M2, cayman etc do nothing for me on the emotive side.

Which is the main reason I pick cars, they have to excite you somehow.

Nothing is set in stone of course but I have been a long term supra enthusiast so it was somewhat inevitable :p

Underboss
I think you have chosen the best combination Nath

I loved the MK4 in White (supra and the Celica GT4 are the only cars work in white imo) so you have to just get the "pro" in white, the A90 dosent look hardly different to be worth a limited edition imo

OcUK Staff
Cheers.

This is true, although for me M2, cayman etc do nothing for me on the emotive side.

Which is the main reason I pick cars, they have to excite you somehow.

Nothing is set in stone of course but I have been a long term supra enthusiast so it was somewhat inevitable :p

I can personally see this car been exceptional as Toyota have put so much effort into it I’m sure it won’t disappoint!

Do we know the weight yet? M2 CS is around 1600kg if Toyota has kept this sub 1500kg it should be the sweeter handling car over the M2.

You also know it probably maps towards 500HP for not a lot of money.

At 54k it’s quite a good price if it handles and drives as well and fun as it should.

Has all the right ingredients!

Enjoy!

Soldato
Yeah gave me and option of base or pro, plumped for pro. Heads up display is the only option that made me tick it tbh.

Plus "Supra pro" sounds quite good :D

Cracking choice.

Definitely liking it more again after watching Shmee's video.

I'll revisit when they're 2yrs old :p

Caporegime
I can personally see this car been exceptional as Toyota have put so much effort into it I’m sure it won’t disappoint!

Do we know the weight yet? M2 CS is around 1600kg if Toyota has kept this sub 1500kg it should be the sweeter handling car over the M2.

At 54k it’s quite a good price if it handles and drives as well and fun as it should.

Enjoy!

I think the supra is quicker 0-60 with less power, so either its geared low or has a lot less weight!

Soldato

Enjoy!

Just need something for the summer now. Hmmm.

Soldato
Just flicked through the video. It looks much better in that grey colour, and I think it might be one of the few cars that actually looks better with a front plate on, to break up that rather prominent nose cone.
Definitely growing on me in the looks department. Can't wait to see some road tests and reviews.

Back
Top Bottom