Newcastle takeover???

Soldato
Ashley won't put a penny in during the off season. They could be in trouble next season unless the deal goes through.
I said a few pages back, if this falls through get your house on us to go down next season, we have been absolutely shocking all season and very very lucky. Some teams fighting relegation must look at us and think how the **** are they not bottom of the league, we are bottom of almost every single stat in the PL.

Caporegime
I said a few pages back, if this falls through get your house on us to go down next season, we have been absolutely shocking all season and very very lucky. Some teams fighting relegation must look at us and think how the **** are they not bottom of the league, we are bottom of almost every single stat in the PL.
You have some decent players who can also play a bit, but you could do with a couple more I think. I doubt you’ll get them and the Longstaff brothers potentially on the way out won’t help.

Soldato

What about the amount of points stat?

Soldato
You have some decent players who can also play a bit, but you could do with a couple more I think. I doubt you’ll get them and the Longstaff brothers potentially on the way out won’t help.
If this takeover fails, do you really think the few good players we have won’t be snapped up by the top half clubs?

Soldato
Your totally right, that’s the Only one that matters, but it’s only a matter of time before the luck runs out, and having watched every game this season(season ticket holder) I can honestly tell you we have been shocking in all but 3-4 games

I didnt think you'd done too badly but you have lost a lot of games this season. Your lockdown form has been awful aswell lol.

Soldato
I didnt think you'd done too badly but you have lost a lot of games this season. Your lockdown form has been awful aswell lol.
We have won 4 out of the last 17 league games(since the turn of the year) and 2 of those were 0-0 until an opposing player was sent off. We have been unbelievably lucky this season, none of our strikers have more than 5 league goals and I’m sure all together they have under 10, as I said get your money on us to go down next year if the takeover fails.

Soldato
The PL have said they won’t/don’t want to split the MENA tv rights, what would happen if Saudi uses its influence, as the major power in the region, to get all the other MENA countries to ban Qatar/beIN sports for breaking the competition laws which they have just found them guilty of? if beIN can’t broadcast in the whole area surely the PL would have to take action and split the rights?

Back
Top Bottom