Newcastle takeover???

Don
@BaZ87 if this takeover actually ends up going through can we turn this thread into a Newcastle club thread?, as I sense were going to get a lot of hate whichever way it falls like City did and still does.
There's already a Newcastle thread here. This thread is purely for discussion around the takeover and the Newcastle thread, like other club threads, is for little bits and pieces of news that don't warrant their own thread. Big news stories will have their own threads, match talk will go in our matchday threads and transfers in the dedicated transfer thread.

Soldato
OP
There's already a Newcastle thread here. This thread is purely for discussion around the takeover and the Newcastle thread, like other club threads, is for little bits and pieces of news that don't warrant their own thread. Big news stories will have their own threads, match talk will go in our matchday threads and transfers in the dedicated transfer thread.
Was it not called the official I'm worried Newcastle thread or something at one stage ?

Soldato
No bother mate I didn’t go back far enough looking for it :eek::eek::eek:

on another note today could be the big day eh

Soldato
that city defending was appalling. It's almost like they'd agreed to throw the game for that first goal. Schoolkids could do better.

Soldato
OP
Anyone seen the new Master's interview. Lol
Its starting to turn into stop the Tory party takeover.....

He also says the test will hopefully conclude shortly

Soldato
It is very, very strange that it’s been going on this long. I’m just unsure if it’s good or bad that it’s been this dragged out.
Saudi are still getting their ducks in a row with regards to IP, something went through the Saudi parliament on Thursday. I think the PL have give them a list of things they need to see before it’s passed. It will go through eventually as Saudi are not going to make all these concessions for no reason and won’t accept the embarrassment of rejection after this long

Soldato
Saudi Arabia have banned BeIN sports from broadcasting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53409479

I'd be interested to see how the PL view this and the proposed takeover, are they now rubbing their hands for a bidding war on the next set of rights or will they now be worried because if you want to watch the PL in Saudi you can only do it via illegal broadcasts?

Caporegime
Saudi Arabia have banned BeIN sports from broadcasting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53409479

I'd be interested to see how the PL view this and the proposed takeover, are they now rubbing their hands for a bidding war on the next set of rights or will they now be worried because if you want to watch the PL in Saudi you can only do it via illegal broadcasts?

Wow, and what, only a few weeks since they started blocking BeoutQ and allowed BeIN to broadcast? What a strange way to try and influence people.

Back
Top Bottom