Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
peetee said:
i want tickets for newcastle liverpool next week =/ utterly gutted its sold out =/ Never realised it was newcastle at home, Im a reds fan in the toon btw :)

you'll definitly get tickets if you ask around mate.

probably have to sit with mag fans though :eek:

[ASSE]Hinchy said:
I'm sure you'll find Titus Bramble wandering around somewhere out and about Newcastle. He isn't colour blind but he is visually gimped as he struggles to distinguish the difference between team mates and the opposition :p
Did you watch the game last night? He was easily MoM.

Couldn't be arsed to start a new thread, but anyway on the Newcastle site their revealing small parts of our new home kit day by day, and to start off they've released this photo:

02.jpg

Hideous collar.

hate to be the one to break this to you but the home strip currently is hideous, is there a worse one in the premierleague. Was in top5 worlds worst sports kits wasnt it?
Iv got a die hard mag fan friend, and he refuses to buy a home kit, strictly away

peetee said:
hate to be the one to break this to you but the home strip currently is hideous, is there a worse one in the premierleague. Was in top5 worlds worst sports kits wasnt it?
Iv got a die hard mag fan friend, and he refuses to buy a home kit, strictly away
Are you talking about this season kit?

Personally i think all 3 of the current newcastle kits are hideous, but the mag friends I have dont think the other 2 are too bad, saying that, they're not when you stick them next to the home shirt.

peetee said:

WTF how is the home kit hideous? It's just a normal kit.

Is your friend a girl? Or gay?

Who doesn't buy their teams home kit because of the way it looks? Especially since I see nothing wrong with it.

Vandle said:
Good to see the club are putting Owen to some use.
Worth every penny.

How amusing.

He did play fantastic and get us into Europe last year. And did I miss us selling him? He'll be back soon; plenty of time to earn his wages (ignoring the fact we didn't pay them :) ). All players are contracted to do this and since Owen is our highest profile player he would be an obvious choice.

Jet said:
How amusing.

He did play fantastic and get us into Europe last year. And did I miss us selling him? He'll be back soon; plenty of time to earn his wages (ignoring the fact we didn't pay them :) ). All players are contracted to do this and since Owen is our highest profile player he would be an obvious choice.

Bloody expensive clothes horse though!

Jet said:
WTF how is the home kit hideous? It's just a normal kit.

Is your friend a girl? Or gay?

Who doesn't buy their teams home kit because of the way it looks? Especially since I see nothing wrong with it.

Its plain ugly. Awful colours and design, I couldnt feel proud wearing that thing.

Hes not a she, nor a he-lover, hes worse, hes mag born&bread.

People who think it looks plain gash dont buy their teams home kit, it looks medievil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom