Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh well happy he has gone, 80k a week.. omg!

He can do well at West Ham if he stays injury free..

But the last of the wasters are going. Would like to of seen Babayaro been replaced too.. him and luque are last of the wasters i guess. But im sure big sam can sort them out.

Juliano Belleti or whatever doesnt look like its happening now, he is wanting 50k/w to come...

lemonkettaz said:
Yeh well happy he has gone, 80k a week.. omg!

He can do well at West Ham if he stays injury free..

But the last of the wasters are going. Would like to of seen Babayaro been replaced too.. him and luque are last of the wasters i guess. But im sure big sam can sort them out.

Juliano Belleti or whatever doesnt look like its happening now, he is wanting 50k/w to come...

Carr has been another one of the wasters,altho he hasnt done that bad since sam has been in charge.

lemonkettaz said:
Yeh, carr has impressed through the summer, i think it has been a big man management issue as well. Sam has some magic touch not many managers have.

Its call sticking Heart monitors on players and give the lazy ones a good beating in the changing rooms heheheh

Bigpig said:
Its call sticking Heart monitors on players and give the lazy ones a good beating in the changing rooms heheheh

Beating the crap out of them is fine by me aslong as it`ll get them playing better for the toon.

;)

Just found some qoutes that Mort has came out with which he clearly states he and Ashley are in it for the long haul:

"It is not a short-term project for Mike Ashley or myself and I want to put that to bed straight away,” said Mort, who has revealed he will spend the majority of his time in his office at St James’s Park, despite keeping his family home in London. “If you look at the companies Mike has bought, like Dunlop and Slazenger, he has developed them over a period of 20 years.

He does small investments like he did in adidas, which he then sells on, but that is not a whole business, it’s a minority stake. He has bought an entire asset here and the plan is to develop it over a lengthy period of time, not turn things around quickly and sell it on again.

We are here for the long term, this is a long-term project. We are looking at how to take the club forward over various timescales. We are looking at the short term, which is making sure the team is a strong as possible for the start of the Premier League season, which means getting the squad and staff right.

Then there is the longer time frame, like property development, which we haven’t really looked at yet at all. We have to get the foundations right here to sustain long-term goals.

lemonkettaz said:
emre is a great player, just no consistent and too injury prone.

a deal like that would be a great move... interesting :p

After watching yesterdays game a player like deco would have been great it's allright having battlers but you need some creativity as well which we lacked , i am taking this deco story with a pinch of salt until anything is official .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom