NFL 2021 Season

I've been to all the NFL games at Tottenham and I have always walked from and to Seven Sisters tube station. Bit of a longer walk, about 20-30 mins but you can lose a lot of the crowd along the way so most of the time its not too bad. Having said that there was an incident in the tube station when I got there on way back yesterday so normal entrance to tube was shut, but I have now found there is another entrance for Seven sisters about 2 mins away so wasn't too bad.

Yea, saw the sign for Seven Sisters when going down the main street. Our other option was Liv. St to White Hart Lane but Tottenham Hale was preferable as we could change at Stratford.

Couple of shots from my seats right next to the Bears team tunnel. All I saw when the Bears came out onto the pitch was white smoke :cry:

One just before kickoff and another later in the game.

Last edited:
@Gazanimal Did you catch one of the t-shirts?

Fantastic seats, great to be so close to the Bears sideline.
Sadly not. They never came down far enough to our end. They went about 3/4 of the way along the sideline and stopped.

Was a great experience, even though my wife was totally confused as she’s watched one NFL game ever. Good stadium to be fair.

Sadly not. They never came down far enough to our end. They went about 3/4 of the way along the sideline and stopped.

Was a great experience, even though my wife was totally confused as she’s watched one NFL game ever. Good stadium to be fair.
Ah OK. I saw the Elvis impersonator and groups going up and down both sidelines.

Tbf I think it was better than Wembley for NFL. Although I haven't been to Wembley since that 2011 game. Also the way they captured so much of the home experience; the fight song, pre-game cgi intro, Metallica rift, the fast moving light effects around the stadium, flag teams running around. Some of that experience of Soldier Field.

Back
Top Bottom