*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Evening all!

QQ if I may, got my children some Nintendo Switch Lites, got a few games with game codes (boxed games just with a code in there) anyway we got rid of the consoles, and factory reset the devices, no use for the games now so can I sell them? On the MM or ebay whatever?

Thanks!

Soldato
Evening all!

QQ if I may, got my children some Nintendo Switch Lites, got a few games with game codes (boxed games just with a code in there) anyway we got rid of the consoles, and factory reset the devices, no use for the games now so can I sell them? On the MM or ebay whatever?

Thanks!

Digital games are tied to the account which redeemed them, assuming you've already redeemed them? If so the codes are no longer valid.

Soldato
Finally got around to finishing Tears of the Kingdom (well the story) at just over 85 hours. Mainlined it after my third dungeon as I had the Master Sword before I even tackled the second. What a brilliant game, surpasses BotW and is just utterly fantastic. Think my completion rate was around 45%. I'll go back when the inevitable DLC lands after Switch 2 is released.

Now it's back to either Fire Emblem Engage or Xenoblade chronicles 3 for me.

Man of Honour
I don't know how long they have beeen on sale, but if anyone is after one, the NES controllers are half price. https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en/nin...ollers-for-nintendo-switch-000000000010000562.

Sadly the other retro controllers aren't on sale.

Finally saw the N64 controller in stock and picked one up - already have an 8Bit Do Genesis controller which works nicely for NES/SNES/Gb stuff as well but most N64 stuff just works so much nicer on its own controller!

Man of Honour
Finally got around to finishing Tears of the Kingdom (well the story) at just over 85 hours. Mainlined it after my third dungeon as I had the Master Sword before I even tackled the second. What a brilliant game, surpasses BotW and is just utterly fantastic. Think my completion rate was around 45%. I'll go back when the inevitable DLC lands after Switch 2 is released.

Now it's back to either Fire Emblem Engage or Xenoblade chronicles 3 for me.

I need to get back to ToTK, actually been playing Mario 64 on the 3D All Stars Collection this week, still a classic!

Man of Honour
Has anyone got a soft pouch type case for their Switch at all?
I bought the Skull & Co grip thing and while I love the grips the hard case thing is massive.
I'd like to be able to stick the Switch with the smallest Grips into my padded work bag but I was thinking a soft pouch would maybe be a little less "fitted" and "give" a little more to allow the grips to fit.

Associate
Just seen this, The Nitro Deck. Not sure it's something I necessarily want but looks quite nicely done to be fair to them. Good call on making the 'cube colour versions and having joysticks to match but a shame they're only on the limited edition ones.

Associate
Afternoon Switchies… just picked up an OLED model after regretting getting rid of and older one about 18 months back. Didn’t play it much due to a couple of bereavements, so off the old one went.

Realised I had Mario Kart and Link’s Awakening linked to my account, and the new OLED came with TOTK, but other than BOTW are there any “must have” game recommendations I should be looking at? Not started TOTK yet, been playing Link’s Awakening fully first (love it) and a bit of Mario Kart otherwise.

Have to say that Nitro Deck looks like an absolute “want”, never mind need!

Soldato
Afternoon Switchies… just picked up an OLED model after regretting getting rid of and older one about 18 months back. Didn’t play it much due to a couple of bereavements, so off the old one went.

Realised I had Mario Kart and Link’s Awakening linked to my account, and the new OLED came with TOTK, but other than BOTW are there any “must have” game recommendations I should be looking at? Not started TOTK yet, been playing Link’s Awakening fully first (love it) and a bit of Mario Kart otherwise.

Metroid Dread

Associate

I've not played mine a huge amount but have slowly been purchasing games for when I get more time.

Luigi's Mansion
Mario Odyssey
Zelda Skyward Sword
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Collection
Super Mario Bros Deluxe

Plus the three Zelda games you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom