*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
Played and finished the Toad demo. Only 3 short levels to try. I like it. Nice level of polish and some of the tasks had me thinking a bit. Really feel that type of game should be a bit cheaper, but I get it. I'll keep my eye on it come release. It's £35 which is better than them trying to get full whack for it but it feels a lot like many mobile games we have seen. Monument valley vibes right off the bat

A friend of mine argues it was one of his favourite games from the Wii U :p - looking forward to trying the demo!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going to buy Hollow Knight this afternoon and ruin my limited backlog policy. You are all terrible influences.

I bought it last night too because of these Nintendo sales men ;)

It's brilliant imo. Soundtrack is great and the animation is top notch. I think I beat the first boss, was a nice level of challenge. I think I've flunked it as I haven't died... yet! Come close mind

Soldato
I'm 10hrs into Hollow Night, so addictive I'm not moving today, gonna spend the whole day exploring, getting lost and dying a lot, brilliant game, has completely restored my faith in metroidvania clone games

Soldato
Haha what 2 games did you get yesterday? I am really bad for buying new games, I Hardly ever complete the main stories , only Mario and Zelda but I think that's just down to the pick up and play ability of the switch and being able to take it on planes. My back log of games is absolutely massive across the pc ps4 and switch :D and will still probably buy octopath traveller haha

Soldato
I've been pretty good lately in picking a game and finishing it. Celeste, Axiom Verge, Owlboy, Steamworld Dig 1 and 2, Golf Story, forma.8, Banner Saga (I think there are others but that's all I can remember) have all been completed in the past 6 months or so. Not sure if Darkest Dungeon has an end game but I played it for 50 hours and never got there - I think I got my moneys worth out of it. Yet still I have a backlog and now Hollow Knight has taken over my life so it's not going to get any smaller any time soon.

Caporegime
Not surprised money is not the issue as everything you've had so far has been given to you for free! :p

Most of it, not all of it :rolleyes: :p :D

Haha what 2 games did you get yesterday? I am really bad for buying new games, I Hardly ever complete the main stories , only Mario and Zelda but I think that's just down to the pick up and play ability of the switch and being able to take it on planes. My back log of games is absolutely massive across the pc ps4 and switch :D and will still probably buy octopath traveller haha

DOOM and MK8D. :)

Back
Top Bottom