*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Expensive week. I played the demo for both of them and questioned which one to get. Browsed the store and thought **** it let's get both. My willpower is weak.

a>

Soldato
Very nice.

So my right joy con that won't stay in the console has a broken clip. I took a close look and the little plastic thing us chipped at one edge. Seems to happen a lot from what I have seen online. Rather annoying

Soldato
Anyone who plays mostly in handheld mode, i would definitely recommend getting the Mumba case off amazon. Adds a little bit of bulk round the joy-con area so it's nicer to hold for longer periods of time (my hands go stiff holding the switch with no case in the matter of 20 mins or so). But it also holds it all together and makes it feel like a much more solid unit , as I thought after a while the joy cons do loosen. Also protected mine from a drop thank the Lord haha :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mumba-Nint...witch+case&dpPl=1&dpID=51F8tsrO2xL&ref=plSrch

Been playing mostly fortnite recently getting into it, presently surprised how well it runs , thought it would be a direct port of the mobile game bit it's actually a lot closer to the consoles which makes it brilliant to play in handheld

I ordered this after seeing your post, i can concur - makes it much more comfortable to hold - need to get a dock that fits it without taking it out though.

Soldato
That looks really nice. A lot more elegant that some that I have seen. My only slight reservation would be having to remove it every time I dock it - for me, that would be every single day.

Soldato
Man of Honour
That looks really nice. A lot more elegant that some that I have seen. My only slight reservation would be having to remove it every time I dock it - for me, that would be every single day.

Get a USB-C extension cable and just plug that in when you want to play on the TV. The dock heats up the Switch rather than cooling it so you won't have any problems there.

Soldato
Got the Prime Day deal for the Switch with Odyssey and a Pro Controller for £330...do I pull the trigger?!

Edit: Bought it, then immediately cancelled the order...I can afford it, but have three forthcoming holidays to pay for and am trying to buy a house. Sensible-head won this round :( (I'll probably end up buying one next week...)

Last edited:
Soldato
Got the Prime Day deal for the Switch with Odyssey and a Pro Controller for £330...do I pull the trigger?!

Edit: Bought it, then immediately cancelled the order...I can afford it, but have three forthcoming holidays to pay for and am trying to buy a house. Sensible-head won this round :( (I'll probably end up buying one next week...)

Hell of a deal though. Puts the console at around £230.

Back
Top Bottom