*** Nintendo Switch ***

Brilliant evening of a bunch of matches against Kreee

Man hes good :cool:

I need to unlock more characters to have more variation of fighters. Brilliant brilliant fun though.

Forgot to add that earlier I accidentally

pro.jpg

pro1.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to buy the pro controller but couldn't justify it enough as I play on switch in portable mode more lol.
Just bought Smash bros and Sega Collection for 4th time, ready for christmas family gathering.

Our daughter is getting a switch for Christmas, and I am looking for an additional controller so that the family can all play Mario kart, and she can play other games with friends. Is another joy-con advised, or is a pro controller a better option.

Also does the pro controller react to movement so turn the controller turn the Kart or is it like a standard controller?

I like putting the joy-cons in the steering wheel holder, sometimes easier for the kids than the analog sticks - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Switch-Joy-Wheel-Accessory/dp/B01N7RIIR2

Mario Kart on Switch has a nice feature called smart steering which helps keep them on track, and auto accelerate, great additions to help younger kids get into it.

I like putting the joy-cons in the steering wheel holder, sometimes easier for the kids than the analog sticks - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Switch-Joy-Wheel-Accessory/dp/B01N7RIIR2

Mario Kart on Switch has a nice feature called smart steering which helps keep them on track, and auto accelerate, great additions to help younger kids get into it.
I went with an extra joy-con in the end. I will be looking at getting a Pro controller if I get some time on the switch myself, and I will definitely look to pick up the steering wheel accessories.

Played some Mario Party earlier in the week. Played 3 boards of which 2 were rather meh and I wouldn’t bother with them again. Was going to get it myself and it turns out that there are only 4 boards in total?! Wtf. That is dreadful.

Mario party 2 had 6 IIRC.

Played some Mario Party earlier in the week. Played 3 boards of which 2 were rather meh and I wouldn’t bother with them again. Was going to get it myself and it turns out that there are only 4 boards in total?! Wtf. That is dreadful.

Mario party 2 had 6 IIRC.

I love Mario Party but I didn't buy this version as they did a lot of things wrong. We now play overcooked our main 4 player game with friends.

Back
Top Bottom