*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Need a new game folks! Having realised I've spent about 160 hours in the last month on D3 I need a change.

FFIX worth a punt? Not one I ever played.... Would like either an RPG or something strategy based.

List of games I have spent far to much time on recently to avoid suggestions of stuff I already own.

This is the police
Dead Cells
Prison Architect
Stardew Valley
BOTW
Cities Skyline
Into the Breach
Splatoon 2

Associate
Need a new game folks! Having realised I've spent about 160 hours in the last month on D3 I need a change.

FFIX worth a punt? Not one I ever played.... Would like either an RPG or something strategy based.

List of games I have spent far to much time on recently to avoid suggestions of stuff I already own.

This is the police
Dead Cells
Prison Architect
Stardew Valley
BOTW
Cities Skyline
Into the Breach
Splatoon 2
Octopath travelers is a great game I'd highly recommend it or xenoblade 2 I've spent 300+ hrs on that

Soldato
Rocket League is cool. Looking forward to the release of Trials Risimg later next week; seeing as update content includes the iconic Evel Knievel white leather suit, they had best have some busses to jump in Wembley stadium; definitely in if that is so.
Edit. Pre-ordered £27.99 which includes do pass and Sticker Art Book. ;) They have stadiums and I saw an American style looking buss/ coach?!.
There will be bloody murder if there is no aappearance of nice Red Double Dreckers in these future updates.

Last edited:
Soldato
Noticed a few eBay listings for refurbished single Joycons around £18.99 each. Not ideal buying a second hand controller, although a thorough isopropyl alcohol cleanse should make it acceptable for a "friend" to use? Not a bad cheap option if you wanted a spare set for the occasional, casual MP sessions.
*Can only see Left blue ones though, is the Right one dearer?
I see rocket league is reduced to £9 on UK site. Might give that a go !

Anyone seen any deals on joycons ? I need 2 more !

Caporegime
Noticed a few eBay listings for refurbished single Joycons around £18.99 each. Not ideal buying a second hand controller, although a thorough isopropyl alcohol cleanse should make it acceptable for a "friend" to use? Not a bad cheap option if you wanted a spare set for the occasional, casual MP sessions.
*Can only see Left blue ones though, is the Right one dearer?

Get 8bitdo dongle if you have other consoles.

I wouldn't buy any controller second hand they could be fakes

Caporegime
Started Axiom Verge on my flights home yesterday, got around 4 hours into it. Really am rather enjoying it after correcting some originally terrible button layouts! The music is intense!

Associate
Is there anyway to find out how much of my life I've lost to Breath of the Wild, it feels like I've been grinding this a lot but I imagine it's nowhere near the hours everyone else has put in.

Been trying to open map up, 100% the shrines and do side quests so I've only got one of the devine beasts. Going to get my 2nd tonight.

Caporegime
Yes. On your switch home screen browse to your profile (top left) and in the list of games it will tell you approximately how many hours you put into it so far.

Mines about 165hrs if it makes you feel any better :p some on here are 200+

Associate
Yes. On your switch home screen browse to your profile (top left) and in the list of games it will tell you approximately how many hours you put into it so far.

Mines about 165hrs if it makes you feel any better :p some on here are 200+
Wow lol, I'm thinking I've got to be around 30/40 hours.

Is 165hrs with the DLC?

Caporegime
Wow lol, I'm thinking I've got to be around 30/40 hours.

Is 165hrs with the DLC?
Pfft. Come back to me when your friends are wondering where you are :p

Yes I have the DLC. The DLC content probably added around 15 hours into that. Personally I gained a lot of pleasure out of exploring and stalking monsters for upgrading armour :) - I just didn't want it to end!

Will replay it in master mode some day!

Back
Top Bottom