*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
yea that's what she does now i gave her my old set as i purchased some new green and pink ones, i'm planning on getting her a pro controller for her bday to be honest

Get her one like this :

I modded my Pro Controller:
tczkrWs.jpg

• Transparent purple front and back shell
  • SNES buttons
  • Metal thumbsticks to stop the white buildup on the sticks
I think I will do the same with the Splatoon Green/Pink joycons and the back of the Switch to complete the purple look. I will also soft mod my joycons to show up as transparent purple when you slide them into the Switch.

This took about 10 minutes to do.

Soldato
Was never a big fan of Darksiders but Dragon's Dogma was a lot of fun last gen on the 360 (I think but I may have played it on the PS3) though I never completed it. It's a cool arpg which I might like to revisit on the Switch some day. Anyway March is all about Yoshi for me :)

Speaking of rpgs I noticed that World of Final Fantasy is 50% at the moment off if anyone is interested.

Caporegime
Put (finally) a few hours into Dark Souls yesterday and faced off against that demon on the bridge.

Holy fudge that got the blood pumping! And man this game is brutal!!

I can see why so many like it :)

Just encountered my first armoured tusk. Need to plan ones attack :)

Man of Honour
It looks like Nintendo have expanded the eshop wishlist items being on sale email to outside of Japan now.

I just received an email on my UK account.

Soldato
Just seen that Constructor Plus is out on Switch. Man I have such good memories of Constrictor on PC when I was a kid.

It's £20 now in the eShop but I'm sure it'll be on sale soon!

Back
Top Bottom